Friday, April 20, 2007

It's going to be OK!

I can't believe it!

I didn't feel like eating!

The last time i felt so was... NONE!

I've never felt so before!

Even when i don't feel like eating anything thats available, i'll just find something to munch on, its "unhealthy" to not eat at all, as in skipping meals.

I live to eat!

I love to eat so much, and with proof, that its weird feeling so.

I didn't even get hungry!

Usually upon waking up, i'll feel hungry and all after a couple of hour...

Not today! Nada! Zip!


Though so, just now i went strolling around OU like a mad woman, and before coming back, i drank a cup of lemonade and brought myself a piece of my favourite Italiannies' Strawberry CheeseCake... even though i don't feel like eating... just want to force something into my stomach...

Which, later the cheesecake made me feel so stuffed i'll have to save it save it for later (=v=")!


Honestly, its surprising i don't feel like eating at all, nor do i even feel hungry, but i guess i'm eating out of habit?

Yeah, i mean, i've got to eat one way or another. I don't believe in skipping meals for whatever reason, even when losing weight or whatever. Its just WRONG!

So yeah, i've eaten something, and its yummy btw XD!~


There's alot on my mind currently.

Things which i told myself not to think so much, but i end up thinking even more on it.

Thank God later i'll be going to see ProfessorBlurBiBi and FireworksKacy, MCCQingQing, where at least there'll be company, and at least i can put at my mind to rest for awhile.

I've been thinking too much with nothing to take me off my mind its boggling (@@)...

Don't get me wrong (You just have to love that word XD!)! The little rascal HeeChul has been providing me GREAT COMPANY as well!

She's just so understanding!
And thats coming alot from a cat who loves to bite when she feels like it, and doesn't like people carrying her or hugging her unless she demands it!

Just yesterday, she let me hug her as i weep upon the news setting in.

Though she would prefer if we give her the space she needs, whatever reason, but its still good =)!

BIG CAN OF TUNA for the little rascal XD!~


Get well soon my little one!

FIGHTING!

今キモチまだ촣아、でもあなたのために파이팅! がんばります

팔리 같이 기뿐이 촣아になるね \(゜∀゜) /!♪~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e