Saturday, April 28, 2007

Its a battle i've WON!

YEAHS =D!

Hehehehehehehehe!~

I've successfully spread the message of Shark Conservation across the table, and perhaps in the process saved a couple hundred of Sharks who otherwise probably have to sacrifice their precious fins in the name of tradition!

YEAH ME =D!~

Ok, maybe not exactly spread the message of Shark Conservation. Everyone else just put a deaf ear to what i have to say about that usually.

But at least, i've got my voice out LOUD AND CLEAR on how i feel about this cruel trade to an even larger stage, or if i may say so, to an even larger audience, that while it may still be turned onto deaf ears, at least now all i can do is to just hope that everyone will follow suit and say NO to Shark's Fin Soup!


Please, its just so cruel ok! So what if it tastes good? Dog meat probably taste good as well, do you want to take Lassie and put him on the table?

Just so they may not look like cute fluffy animals, does that mean we can take ugly people and put them on the table to be eaten?

If you say they eat humans (which they DON'T btw, we don't taste good to them), why not we take those tribe people who had actually eaten real human meat, cook them and put them on the table for a feast?

HELLO! THEY ARE ANIMALS! THEY HAVE TO HUNT FOR A LIVING! DO YOU THINK THAT SHARKS ACTUALLY HAVE A SHOPPING MALL DEEP DOWN IN THE OCEAN FOR THEM TO SHOP FOR FOOD?

Anyways, we don't taste good for Sharks. They probably rather munch on seaweeds than us. At least seaweeds won't make them sick for days.


So please excuse me, i've actually always looked down on people who takes Shark's Fin Soup. I take things which i take seriously VERY SERIOUSLY.

I've made a new vow if my boyfriend ever does take Shark's Fin Soup, i'll never want to kiss him, or at least until i can get over the fact that he didn't take what is important to me seriously.

Which is technically like... non-existence. I get super-cranky if i'm not taken seriously.


BTW, Shark's Fin is NOT a traditional Chinese cuisine, unlike what everybody thought it was.

Kinda the same theory with that Cinderella ACTUALLY comes from China, unlike the West like what everybody thought it was from.


Back to Shark Conservation, in my lifetime of going for Chinese cuisines which serves Shark's Fin Soup (blek!), i've so far, only met ONE GUY who doesn't take the cruel bowl of soup, like me.

Imagine, out of probably 10 dinners i've attended, with at least 50 people or more every dinner, i've actually only met ONE who is as concern for Sharks as me.

Don't come to me about the "delicious" part man, it failed to trigger my taste-bud 5 years ago, and in fact, it'll just make me go even madder!

Trust me on that; when i first stopped 6-7 years ago, there are people (a lot, can't remember who dee =P!) who try to tempt me to take it again, and though at first it was difficult, but in the long run it made me feel so disgusted you can even put such thing into your mouth.


Its really not that hard to say NO to Shark's Fin Soup honestly.

And that's coming out from MY MOUTH. From someone who actually LIVE TO EAT!

If i, who can practically eat for 24/ 7, can say NO to Shark's Fin Soup, why can't you too?

And i've said NO for 6 years (or more) running adee. Why can't you too?

*coughLOSERcough*


Gosh, i sound like i'm promoting some "Stop Smoking" campaign now (= =")...

But whatever lar, STOP EATING SHARK'S FIN SOUP!!

GAH!


This is the only thing which i can never forgive anyone for doing so!

Even if its Super Junior!

And THATS saying something (>< )! ps: Hehehe, though i'm not at the age to be invited to weddings frequently yet, but i have this feeling i might start a vow to "boycott" weddings which served Shark's Fin Soup =D!

Hehe, it would probably also make me the "least" welcomed guest for Chinese cuisine adee! Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Eh, btw, if i'm not there, don't expect my wedding angpow to be there as well =P!


pps: I just realise another.

If lets just take a scenario, that i'm about to get married and my in-laws insisted on having Shark's Fin Soup for the dinner.

The question at that moment would be:
To marry or NOT to marry.

I have this principle that if my in-laws cannot tolerate such simple request from me, how can i even live with them in the future?



So if in the future i ever organize dinners which serves Shark's Fin Soup, that person will DEFINATELY not be me XD!

I probably got kidnapped and some clone is impersonating me for the dinner! WARGH!

REMEMBER COME SAVE ME YAH =P!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e