Thursday, April 19, 2007

Its so easy to annoy me.

From a normal day, to an annoyed day.

I know i'm going to get better when i get home later, but whatever...

... Like... freaking pist now (= =")...

ARGH!

Its so easy to annoy me ne?

Maybe PMS, short-tempered, or blame the weather?

I HATE PEOPLE TALKING (bad) ABOUT SUPER JUNIOR!

Whatever its about!

Sometimes i can get touchy even with COMPLIMENTS from non-fans (=v=")...

And i mean... compliments ARE supposed to be good ne?
But bleurgh! I don't know why... don't ask me, I am my mood is always weird...

If you have nothing better to say, don't say anything at all.

Talk about respect and care of other's feelings.


I don't like people dissing Super Junior.

Or anyone i care and love for that matter.

If its from another fan i wouldn't mind honestly, because hey, WE know Super Junior well (Though "beginner-fans" be careful of your words with me around. I might bite your head off =P!)!

We give constructive criticism in hopes that it'll help Super Junior improve (and then we'll rejoice and cheer and celebrate XD!~)!

But words from non-fans, antis, normal citizens walking down the streets...

Any words, even one without any harm in it, might be presented to me as if it were a knife, to be challenged to a battle.


Very very the annoyed, boh-song, kibbuni an choa, kimochi warui, bu shuang...

GRR!


ps: Why does the school computers don't allow writings in Chinese, Japanese or Korean (= =")...?

But the internet is so good...

Its a love-hate relationship.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e