Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Anna "very" Sui

Yes, my CousinAnna is indeed, very sui =D!~

But no, this is not about my dear cousin!

Its about the brand, Anna Sui.


FINALLY!

After months, sorta, of thinking NORTH, SOUTH, EAST, WEST...

I finally made my AnnaSui purchase XD!~

I actually went a few times to check it out, then went home wondering whether to buy anot!

When i finally decided, i waited for the pre-sale so i can get extra 5x points + vouchers!

YEAH XD!~


But the bah thing is...

I thought only Parkson KLCC has Anna Sui...

Mana tau... One Utama and Subang Parade ALSO has Anna Sui booths o(=.=")o...

EXCLUSIVELY for Parkson.

And to think i flew ALL THE WAY there to KLCC (Freaking expensive bloody parking!) just for Anna Sui... TWICE (sorta, just want to emphasize nya =P!~)!

And missing out today's KFC lunch outing JUST BECAUSE of the bloody KLCC trip for Anna Sui.

... bugger.

And the other bah bah thing is...

I forgot to redeem the voucher i was entitled to after paying.

Too happy + rushing to college.

Seriously bo-song o(=.=")o...


The FIRST TIME "pre-checking" has failed me.

Cause after confirming from friends and relatives, and from the Parkson website, i confirmed that ONLY Parkson KLCC has them.

Mana tau.
After checking the brochures today AFTER i came back from KLCC only know OU and Subang has Anna Sui booths.

And i was freaking-much-nearer to those two than KLCC.

If i were to buy at OU or Subang, at least if i forgot about the vouchers i can still go back to redeem them. But KLCC is so... far.

ARGH!

At least the sales girl was REALLY NICE AND FRIENDLY, so its ok lar.

And hehehe, looking at the stuffs i bought...

HAPPIER ADEE =D!~


So pretty!

Purposely requested for it to be wrapped up, erm... just because =D!~

I don't know why =P!

My Chinese side is very dominant XD!~

Being Chinese, of course X3!~

Mwehehe!~


I like this pic alot =D!~

Although its not exactly clear, but the image was well-taken with some sort of a magenta-shade as lighting, hence, it matches well with my purple colour Anna Sui package =D!~


What is inside, you may ask!

Well, NOT REVEALING YET =D!~

Till the time comes, mwahahahahahahaha!~

Just wait another week or so, i have my reasons =3!~

ARGH! ANOTHER WEEK X3!~

FIGHTING XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e