Thursday, March 01, 2007

Penang-kia ROCKS =D!

Tomorrow, or rather, today, later this morning... will be the Law Debate Competition thingy.

As much as i love photography, i a bit the regret i gatal go apply for that post. Because, being one of the Law Debate Committee members doing GroundManagement, instead of needing to arrange everything before the competition starts, then can "hilang diri" during the competition...

I need to take pics of during the competition.

So it means i have to stay on till the event fully ends.

Bugger.


Oh, btw, i finally learn what is called GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE!

As i've always believed, CUSTOMERS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT.

They may NOT BE, but you'll have to believe THEY ARE.

Like my cousin said, even if they say the dress is green, when its actually yellow, you have to go with what the customer said.

So what if that customer can't recognizes yellow colour, she's paying you to see it as GREEN.

But honestly, knowing Malaysia's "low-salary"... i doubt anyone can see a yellow dress as GREEN?

Anyways, my main point is, i went to Neway last Tuesday with my cousin PrettyKat and friends for some karaoke-session.

Due to some misunderstanding with the student cards, there was some problems, and it ended with us not singing K, and when i got home i had to write a complain letter.

I thought we could enter with ONE student card for all 4 of us, but it ended up they needed 4 student cards instead now. I tried to explain it to them we did so last time (ONE student card only!), so thats why now, we didn't bother bringing the rest of the student cards.

It turns out last time, its because my friend registered us to the rooms, thus knowing we were students. The waiters who brought us to the room only checked one of our cards anyways, thus the misunderstanding.

I actually won't mind going to my car to get the rest of the cards, waste only a few minutes we could otherwise sing, but what made me BLEW UP was the way the freaking bloody receptionist had explained to me!

Freaking bloodily arrogant i feel like shoving her head down the toilet bowl.

Then again, i pity the toilet bowl. It must never had something that foul down it before.

So instead of complying with their rules, i argued back and INSISTED i get to enter with using only ONE student card.

Thats why. Never messes me with BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE.

I can never take that most of the time.

If they were providing me GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE (Friendly with a smile, explaining properly!), you ask me GO HOME AND GET MY STUDENT CARD I ALSO WON'T MIND!

But no, they didn't. Even the supervisor, bloody hell.
At first he was helpful, but after knowing i'm going to complain, even after i tried to sound friendly he damn "boh-song" me adee.

Thus, go home, on com, type letter, SEND!


Immediately the very same day at night, possibly just 5 hours or less after the email was sent out, i got a phone call from the "bigger-ones" of Neway! The one in-charge of the OU branch!

She was apologizing, explaining who she were, asking what happened so she could get to the bottom of the matter!

Wow, seriously GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE i tell you!

So i explained to her about the story, and said i was a bit the unreasonable at first but if not because of their "unfriendliness", i wouldn't have mind complying with the rules and not arguing further!

And get this, when i said about the "unreasonableness", she went "No no, its ok, you should one..." or something like that!

0_0! OMG! SHE IS FREAKING GOOD!

And she apologized to me so many times i also feel bad, and i told her i appreciated this call, yadda yadda!

I lazy describe the details of the call lar, but honestly i feel bloody shiok that time adee! GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE (Yes, i'm obsessed with it, i like my money worth XD!~)!

She said she'll investigate and they'll take actions and stuffs, should there be any future problems in the future can call her or something!

Honestly, even if she did nothing afterwards, knowing that they do take customer's complain seriously and her effort to call me really is enough adee lar!

She ask if i'll still go to Neway, so i say: OF COURSE (Going this Sat anyways!)!
Haha, i like GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE =D!~

Actually, apart from the bloody male supervisors in OU, i find MOST Neway stuffs are all really nice and friendly! I do remember the service i've gotten the last few times i went to the Times Square outlet!

Although OU's service is a bit off, but whatever lar, its near, so...

Cincais lar! I'm feeling good enough to go back =D!~


Ok, better go to bed, tomorrow have to wake up early o(=.=")o.

I really should learn to sleep early. GAH!


ps: If you're think i should've just left the matter, you should be in my place and BE ME. I like my moneys worth!
BTWs, i have a friend who worked there, and she did tell me that that girl who served me really is freaking arrogant one.

pps: If you're thinking of saying something along the lines that "people have moods, people need to earn a living etc"...

I say is, yes, its true.

However, YOU PAY FOR IT. You deserve to get a good service.

If they didn't like doing it, don't do the job. Find something else which doesn't require you to PR.

With such competitive business these days, bad customer service really is no good (This doesn't apply to the TM broadband service in Malaysia. Thank you.).

pps: Speaking of which, i know this might sound a little "place-ist", however, i really need to say this out.

The difference between Baskin Robbins in Kuala Lumpur, and Baskin Robbins in Penang.

Heaven and earth if i may say!

You would have expected BETTER SERVICE from BR in KL right?

WRONG!

I have gotten SO MUCH BAD SERVICES from BR KL, that i would've went nuts if not because of the ice-cream!

Technically, i wouldn't even have gone there if not for the ice-cream and discount!

On the other hand, BR in Penang are so FREAKING FAST, POLITE, WORK SMART, EFFICIENT and GOOD!

And they speak GOOD ENGLISH mind.

Totally OPPOSITE of the KL one.

I wouldn't need to scratch my head in anger after visiting it! They really are efficient and work smart!

Surprise surprise ne?

So this proves one thing.

Penang-kia ROCKS =D!~

Mom said i'm technically "KL-people", because i've lived here for so long... but whatever, i've Penang-blood flowing through me, i was born there so yeah, i'm so a freaking Penang-kia =3!~

Yeahs, Penang-kia ROCKS XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e