Sunday, March 11, 2007

STOP THINKING SO MUCH!

Seriously. STOP!

Concentrate on other matters PLEASE!

...

But just can't help it o(ㅠ.ㅠ)o...

Aiyo!

Anticipating, waiting, CAN'T WAIT FOR IT!

I'll be glad once it reaches...

And once it reaches i know "other emotions" will come as well...

But in the meantime... concentrate on this first... and...

WARGH! GAH! BARGH! BAH! MARGH!

...
Trust only me to come out with weird "noises" o(=.=")o... as always...


I was pondering whether to go to the Flea Market today or not, but anyways, due to the "matter" as above, next time lar!

And, the Flea Market reminds me of my cousin Soey, and somehow, reminds me of...

We (My cousin and I!) sings THE BEST 珊瑚海 (Coral Sea) by Jay Chou and Lara!

And me and my classmate XiaoDiMelvynTheMouse sings THE BEST 屋頂 (Rooftop) and 祝我生日快樂 (Happy Birthday) by Jay Chou and Landy!

Well... that is if i don't start laughing halfway throughout the song because he misses a key =P!

SO BAD! Mwehehehe!~


I just re-read some old issue of Cleo, and GET THIS!

If you actually don't eat as to try to lose weight, YOUR BODY ACTUALLY LOSES WEIGHT SLOWER!

Your body won't know how to differentiate that you need to lose weight so you'll look good in a bikini for your next holiday, or famine (Not getting enough food/ starving.), so if you don't give them something to do often, they'll burn the fats slower in order to take care of your body (health?)!

As compared that if you munch more throughout the day, it'll burn the fats faster!

I forgot the "exact words" already lar, but from what i remember most is the example they give:
If two person takes in the same amount of calories a day, the person who eats regularly in between, will lose weight faster than the one who only eats a bit to last throughout the whole day.
But of course, not to say you can EAT EAT EAT only!

I think it must be in between 4 hours you must eat something or something?

The calorie intake, the nutritions in the food and all counts as well!


Not very sure, but ah, this good!

THE MORE REASON TO EAT =D!~

Mwehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!~


Yes, this post is absolutely pointless, i just feel like writing something nya =P!

MWEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEE!~


I WANT TO EAT CHOCO BROWN! I MISS CHOCO BROWN!

BULGOGI!

WARGH!

Plans ruined yesterday cuz... 本小姐睡到不醒人士, 搞亂整天的行程 o(ㅠ.ㅠ)o.

Don't care, by this week... MUST. ATTACK XD!~

FIGHTING!~


ps: Ah, writing in CHINESE is really fun sometimes, because, being Chinese, its sometimes easier to express your feelings in a way!

Much easier than English, because with Chinese, you can come out with all sorts of FUNNY EXPRESSIONS AND WORDS AND STUFFS XD!~

But having said that, i've forgotten all the funny expressions you can come up with using Chinese o(=v=")o...

I seriously THANKS F4 for enabling me to learn CHINESE!

Now... who says liking idols are unhealthy =)?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e