Thursday, March 15, 2007

I left Korea for just a few minutes...

... went to Taiwan again...

Because Danson and KiatChun was on tee-vee about their HongKong trip.

THEIR CANTONESE IS SO FUNNY XD!~

At least KiatChun's was good... but nabeh~, still bad... very accented...
...
... as if mine very good o(=.=")o... mine is like...
...

Anyways!
...
KangIn's eye got infected o(ㅠ.ㅠ)o...

It got all swollen and funny.

My heart broke seeing his infected eye =(.

Take good care of yourself, otherwise kimchi will fall sick too!

And if i get sick i can become scarier than you, so yeah, its no good!

*kisses eyes*

Hmm, surprising the different ways i say it to different people?


I actually feel sick this morning (My voice got all SEXY!~ WOH!~) and my eyes didn't feel well this morning too.

Must be KangIn's fault.

HE KEPT ON TOUCHING HIS INFECTED EYE SOMEMORE! WARGH! THE GIT!

*bites Teddy Bear*
...

*brings Danson along*


ps: Me likey Wooky's new hair! PAMA!
*hugs and big kisses*

And his pink scarf!
*takes and keeps*


pps: I want to kill my friend AhMaCheryl.

She went to Korea over the CNY.

SHE SAW ALOT OF SHIN-CHAN SOCKS THERE!

She did ponder whether want to buy for me anot (Knowing
my love for Shin-chan!)...

... which...

She decided against it instead.

And bought snacks for all of us from Korea instead.

MY SHIN-CHAN!!!

Now i know what i want to buy from Korea.
*looks at Mom*

NYAO!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e