Friday, March 02, 2007

I've learned an important lesson.

Maybe i'm just being emo now, but whatever lar, ehe.


Sometimes its no use "staying-true" to some people who obviously is not worth your trouble.

Nor appreciate you honestly.


Saying lies, i hate it. I'm rather be honest with. I don't even like hinting.

"I went to watch Harry Potter before you, AHAHAHAHAHAHA *laughs madly*!"

I wouldn't have mind that honestly, i'll just bite you and let you off. Ehe!~

But think about it.

At least its not lasting!


I felt so betrayed.

It may be a small matter, but i take it seriously.

I've kept to my words, so i would expect the same back. Or at least i was informed.


So now, i *think* i've finally gotten a clear line of people who deserves my trouble.

And yes, i'll stay true to them =).

Lets just hope i don't so busybody go help people who are not worth my trouble, then afterwards i end up troubling myself, like getting lost in Ampang (But it was fun actually, lol =P!), or worst, feeling taken for granted!


"Forgetting" to call back someone, who would be expecting your call, is not an excuse, honestly.

Nor would it be in my dictionary.

At least even if i accidentally did, i'll apologize profusely for being so absent-minded. Unless i intended it, ehehehe =P!


Mood-swings are inevitable, but i don't believe in mood-swings to everyone who didn't even "touched" you.

Nor ignoring people. Unless i don't know them, it would not be in my dictionary either.

This is hard-to-explain, and honestly, its not really controllable, so i'll just leave it.

But i know i don't like it.


Enough, go to sleep and stop emo-ing!~


But honestly...

I'm better off living in a deserted island...
... with my family...
... my home...
... ONE UTAMA
...
... my favourite restaurants and outlets...
... ANIMALS!...
... close family members...
... really good and close friends...
... All my idols...
... INTERNET...
... COMPUTER...

Then again, it would not exactly be "deserted" adee ne =P?

I'm better off living in MY OWN DREAM WORLD =D!~

I'm easy to please, yet difficult at the same time!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e