Thursday, March 08, 2007

My aim.

Last night, me and Auntie had a little chat, talking about something both of us want to achieve!

LOSE WEIGHT!

Auntie's aim is her beloved Lee HyoRi!
The sexy and beautiful, elegant HyoRi-yah XD!~

But honestly Auntie, aim to look good in a healthy way lar ok? Not eating is not an option!
Don't be so selfish and care for yourself only, care for others who care for you also!

I have faith that you can achieve it!
But i feel it would be better if you can achieve it and not look dead look healthy and good at the same time!

Like HyoRi-unnie's image o(^-^)o!~

Weight doesn't really matter honestly (Somemore alot of weighing machine's i've met are really cuckoo o(=.=")o...).
Some people have heavy bones, so they might end up looking anorexic but still weight alot!

So its ok to have HyoRi's body and not exactly achieve your ideal weight, cuz it might be under-weight!


I don't know everyone else thinks, but thats how i feel lar!

Looking good is much more important than weight!

Why let some numbers rule your life?

Let the mirror tell you what should rule in your life!
Random: Which reminds me, i need to get a full-length mirror in my room!


So yeah, it all goes down to losing weight HEALTHILY!


I didn't say who is my ideal one, no one asked anyway!

Because honestly, if i were to tell there would be alot of explaining i would like to add it with, so i didn't bother.

See, the person who i can say, is "my aim", is not exactly someone who everyone likes!
I for one knows my cousinPrettyKat HATES her!

Not exactly i "aim" at achieving her body lar, she's really puny see, but rather, i really like her image in her new ad!

So yes, the image she had in the ad of hers is my goal-image o(≧▽≦)o!~

BoA!
















SEE BOA'S STORY











I think i hear gasps of shock around? Hmm...


Yes its her, is it really that shocking?

Actually when i first knew her, i don't really like her. Jealousy perhaps?

But anyways, the longer i knew her, the more i like her, i feel she's a really nice person in a way from comments and all i've heard, even if not alot of people like her!

And hehehe, she's BEST FRIENDS with Shinhwa, TVfXQ!, Super Junior, along with alot more artists as well!

Though of course, i don't know her (and so do people who don't like her), so the image of her which i had perceived might not be what is truly her.

Anyways, honestly speaking, does it matter?
Its not like i'm going to work with her in the future or something... am i?


Seeing her in the Nike Women website had really inspired me, thus, the inspiration for the image like hers in the Nike ad!

I want to achieve an image like hers from the Nike ad!


BTW, did you realize one thing?

Something to do with the ad is related to something i had liked all along.

I'm a FREAKING Nike-freak.

I LOVE NIKE LIKE MAD XD!~
So what if i wasn't endorsed (sorta) in Nike from top to toe?

Yes, its one of the main reasons why i was inspired to go after BoA's image... its because of Nike.

If without Nike, it'd probably be someone else who had inspired me in some other ways perhaps.

But that didn't happen.

So everytime i pass by Nike Women, seeing BoA splated on the the glass window of Nike Women...

I WANT XD!~

I really like Nike Women's new line which they created for dance, thus using BoA as their spokesperson, if i'm not mistaken!

So yes, i want to be able to wear them!

Or rather, if i may put it in a blunt way, Nike Women's largest size can only fit the me...

... 2 years ago. Before i put on more weight.

Saddening o(ㅠ.ㅠ)o...

I'm happiest when i'm in Nike honestly, so yeah, i want to work hard so i can keep-on Nike-ing XD!!!


I'm a sporty person, even if the most exersice i do is running up to the fourth floor for my tutorial classes in Taylor's, but who cares, i know the style i like and that's sufficient.


There's another thing: i love dancing!

So what is i don't shake my booty to every song i heard? I'm not YunHo, i can't even dance unless given dance steps for crying out loud!

But yeah, i feel dancing is something very expressive in its very own unique way.

It is also something which i had really love all along, just that i didn't know how to express that love.

So yeah, i'll leave that here. Not like i know how to explain it any better =P!

But just so you know, BoA's Nike Women ad's image is dancing.
Shyness is not an excuse.
Me like =)!


Not forgetting another person who had also inspired me.

My little RyeoWook.

But i'll leave that to another day =).



So yeah, to sum it up, i'm going to work hard to achieve the image i want!

Lets work hard together everyone =D!~


BTW, i've actually spent two hours writing this + watching HanaKimi at the same time XD!~

Its the last episode adee, but Danson-dear will still appear every week so... eheeee XD!~

*dances in happiness*


ARGH! Gotto go, going to One-Utama o(^-^)o!~



ps: Something which i didn't add earlier because i feel it didn't fit in any above. The post is getting especially long-winded adee, so no point adding what i've wrote about my beliefs on WEIGHTS up there =P!

I don't really believe about weights actually, because honestly, unless you have a digital weighing machine, otherwise technically, not all weighing machines are accurate.
As proven by me and PrettyKat on the normal ones, and ProfessorBlurBiBi on the digital ones.

Its more of which (weighing machine) one you choose to believe in.

So as much as i have an ideal weight i'm aiming at, using the weighing machine i had at home (which is abit the siao-siao btw, but i've had it for years so i'm still going to trust it =)!), but rather, i aim to look good first!

And then go on a shopping spree.

Which then will end up with my parents hunting me down.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!~

pps: I'm sure they'd prefer hunting me down at OneUtama rather then seeing loads of spare-tyres? Hmm =P!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e