Saturday, March 10, 2007

Think too much.

I was a good girl and accompanied mom to LCCT this morning.

At freaking 4am o(=.=")o.

Upon reaching home, i hold kimbap (My new pinky bean bag!) in my hands, and proceeded to dreamland on my living room sofa.

There, i had the freakiest dream which still freaks me out till now.

And until the thing comes, i feel it'll still freak me perhaps.


See, i'm waiting for something actually.

Badly anticipating it ever since i've made my decision.

So anyways, i dream i was sleeping in the same place, when my bro brought that thing home!

HAPPY!

Immediately wake up play with it and all... when i realize...

It was just a dream.

I was actually still sleeping.

Then i woke up again, because my bro brought back the thing, it's not a dream this time!

Play play play...

Eh... its still a dream o(=.=")o.

I was actually still still sleeping all along.


Long story cut short, THE WHOLE THING "replayed" itself 3-5 times.

Which means i woke up, play with the thing and realize its a dream, and the whole routine went over and over again until i "officially" wake up at 12pm.

Geng right?

Which means i woke up at least 3-5 times in my dream, but non of it is true o(ㅠ.ㅠ)o...

Oh how longer do i have to anticipate?

Stop thinking too much. CONCENTRATE!


BTW, i realize my Blog is lagging of pics, so here's one i really like, taken during Chinese New Year =)!

I was at the last row with CousinPrettyKat, having just reached Penang after like, 4 hours in the car!

We were taking pics of ourselves randomly and all, when being the random me, i take my camera, and just cincai randomly snap the picture of the view behind me, without looking at the camera actually, just snap nya.

And i caught this pic.

I really like the pic, somehow, the white car, being a old-version of Wolkswagon, just add a classical and artistic feel, without intentionally meaning to.

Ok, i give weird meanings and explanations, but i like =)!


And this one!

MY FAVOURITE!

Of pics intentionally taken (Unlike the above's unintentionally taken!~)...

This is THE BEST!

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Its like, such a coincident that on that very day, Auntie chose to wear skirt (Thus, the right side character.), and CousinPrettyKat long pants (Thus, the left side characters.)!

SamSoonHenney "no need" mention one, since she wear long or short pants also, it makes no difference in the picture, she being the one in the middle =P!

Somemore angle and colour and the way and all...

I LIKE!~


Mwahahahahahahahahahahaha!~

We should start taking more random pictures often and all XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e