Sunday, March 11, 2007

5 days!

5 DAYS!!!

FIVE!!!

As if 20 days wasn't bad enough... its 25 days now...

I feel like crying o(ㅠ.ㅠ)o...

How long must this "torture" me?


It wasn't this bad while i waited for TVfXQ!...

Or Shinhwa...

Or for the next episode of any drama to be broadcasted...

Heck, time passes so fast i *blink* and hey, THEY ARE HERE XD!~

But this...

Somehow time passes fast, but i felt its quite slow... hmm... a question for thought nya?

ARGH ARGH ARGH!

5 extra days o(ㅠ.ㅠ)o...


On a good note bro's going out later, and he's getting ice-cream =D!~

But genius me "stuffed" myself during dinner i'm freaking full now o(=.=")o...

I thought i'm on a diet now, hmm...

SEE! THIS "WAITING THING" IS TAKING ITS TOLL ON ME NOW!

WARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, patience in a virtue... LEARN to be patient...

...

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Why "most of everything else" can, but this... DIFFICULT!


On second thought...

Maybe its just the side of me who likes to babble and complain coming out again XD!~

Mwehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!~

Ok, go do work o(=.=")o.


I post so much these few days, a few days later sure i stop posting for some time adee one o(=.=")o...

Typical =P!~

Mwehehee!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e