Thursday, March 29, 2007

I've learn my lesson.

Never again am i going to procrastinate.

EVER. AGAIN.

...

Not very convincing right?

Well, neither am i (convinced) (= =")...

But seriously, i freakingishly had procrastinate, again, which ends up, today, with me:
- Didn't sleep the whole night (except occassions falling asleep without me knowing it =P!)
- Submitting a piece of tahi for my assessed work.

ASSESSED BLOODY HELL!

I better GANBATTE FIGHTING for my next work!

Aja aja (^^ )!~


Oh, btw, i *thought* i needed sleep.

Which, given the fact i had not had enough sleep for a few nights adee (due to, ehem ehem X3!~) + last night NOT SLEEPING AT ALL ("sorta" lar, cause sleeping for 5 minutes every 1 minute does NOT constitute as sleeping the whole night).

Which then, XiaoDiMelvyn and NaiMaSuWen called me up, for our probably-last-karaoke-session-before-exams, along with MaJacyn and PaMak (previously known as JacynTheFatimah and MakTheAmatAtan), and also ChefKerPing-er.

Which, i hope will not be (last one) among our MafiaFamily, but cincai cincai, i love K so much, can go and i'm a happy rabbit adee (^^ )!~

And yeah, so later...

*BIG SMILE AND GRIN*

Ooh, the sun is out again X3!~ Because of my SMILE AND GRIN =P!~
*Because its freakingly raining SO HEAVY now that i'm so hungry... but i can't go get anything to eat (>< )!*

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e