Friday, March 09, 2007

WARGH!

There's this K-drama by Bi, whose chinese title is loosely translated as: 這該死的愛.

But in my place, it would better be described as: 這該死的人.

Here are some of the reasons as to WHY:
- I have an assignment due Friday, which is today, at 8pm, to be submitted online.

- I forgot about it the whole week, and put off doing it last night to be done this morning.

- I woke up late, instead of waking at 8am and at least try doing, i woke up around 10.30am.

- After finishing the dilly-dallyings around, i sit infront of my com... and Blog.

- I have a freaking Law Debate competition later, which requires me to go earlier as committee member, and i need to stay through it till all ends.

- By the time i get home, i most have one hour doing it?

- If so, why am i still blogging now?

See, isn't this nice?

WARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*finally panics*
... sorta...

If i really do i won't be blogging now o(=v=")o...


BTW, i personally feel this question is one of the worst ever, like all questions from assignments, duh!
Just as you are about to head home for a well earned rest you receive the following email from your supervisor:

Dear trainee,

Sorry it's a bit late but i need you to write a letter to one of our clients - it should really go out tomorrow. I'd do it myself but i'm playing golf tomorrow and need a good night's sleep first.

Freaking hell.

Whats the point of apologizing, YOU KNEW it was late, and no matter what i am still required to write the letter, REGARDLESS!

You need to play golf and need a good night's sleep.

Like trainees no need good night sleep one lor.

Tomorrow i need to go pasar with my mother, i also need a good night sleep so i can be more alert as to choose a good, nice, big rotten fish to slap it on your face!

Idiotic o(=.=")o.

Like trainee's have no life nya.

I have to get home to kacau my boys one lor!

But what to do, thats the power of being a supervisor o(=v=")o...

So why i so noisy now?

GO DO WORK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


ps: I just found out from my friends, something which i didn't notice earlier, that the firm i am "working for" in the question above, is called "Latenights and Nolife".

At least this means that the person who created this question DOES have a life =D!~

It'll make doing the assignment easier, too bad i only found out about it AFTER i finishes my homework o(=.=")o...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e