Sunday, March 18, 2007

My TOP 10.

**Mwehee, i actually wrote this a couple of days back, but didn't post it because i want to look for pics and all... but... lazy =P! Teeeheeeee!~**


I just read this post of one of my friend, and somehow...

Instead of supposedly doing the things i am supposed to do...

I gatal.

Nuff said.

So yeah, here goes nothing!


MY TOP 10 HOTTEST GUYS.
(1) List your top 10.
(2) Put all of them IN ORDER of your lust for them. (10 - 1, 1 is the hottest.)
(3) Say which movie/show/thing it was that hooked you.
(4) Supply photos for said people. Lazy, next time lar.
(5) Tag five people!

I modify it abit btw, ehehe =P!

I'm just going to limit this to Asian Celebrities, because frankly, i don't really want to "stretch" my brain across the sea, to somewhere where there are actually SO little male celebrities that i like.

It'll be like looking for a thread in the middle of the ocean.
Yes, i create weird peribahasas nada nadds, sue me =P!

Somehow i prefer Asians now that ang-mohs don't really appeal to me ANYMORE nowadays... which surprises me that i use to be such BIG FANS of Westlife, Backstreet Boys, The Moffats or N*SYNC!
Except for the likes of Heath Ledger, Orlando Bloom and Chad Michael Murray!
I just
love their accent X3 (Except Chad Michael Murray... somehow he "special case"! Hmm...)!


Right, back to the list, sorry for the babbling, ehem o(=v=")o...


Here are the TOP 10 list of guys who i think are hot!

MY DEFINITION OF HOT = i "melt" when i see them!

Or if i really like to see them lar =D!~

Not necessary must i like them, otherwise i would need TOP 20 adee, with Super Junior taking up 13 places in the list o(=v=")o...

So yeah, ChangMinny, RyeoWooky and KyuHyunny will not be there! My dongsaengs are roo freaking cute, not exactly HOT to me (But to "someone else"... ChangMin is =D!~)!

Jeng jeng jeng!~


10. Arron Yan 炎亞倫 Jiro Wang 汪東成 WuChun 吳吉尊 Fahrenheit 飛倫海 (minus Calvin Chen =P!)
THE NEW BOYBAND IN TOWN!
First noticed: Taiwan-drama It Started With a Kiss

Somehow after watching HanaKimi 花樣少年少女 and listening to their songs... ALOT... they are starting to appeal to me!

*hides from AuntieMunMun and PrettyCousinKat*
THEIR SONGS NYA XD!~ You guys are scaring me... sorta!

Actually, they're one of the "rare artists" who i really like for their songs and bo-liao-ness nya, somemore being an "idol group"!

Haha, i like funny, retarded, bo-liao people like Shinhwa and SuJu XD!~

No one beats Shinhwa and SuJu btw XD!~

And BTW again, don't get me wrong with Calvin Chen! I like him alot too!
... but i like to diss him =D! Just for the fun of it XD!~

Hmm... we can be best of friends XP!~


9. Lee MinWoo 이 민우
THE WAVE-MASTER!
First noticed: When i get to know Shinhwa better!

Imagine him dancing RIGHT IN-FRONT OF YOU!

GUARANTEE MELT!
*melts*
*remembers the night of September 10*

With that body of his! His Shin-chan impersonation!

MinWoo is witty, funny and full-of-charisma all in one nice and small (literally speaking) package!

Our song: You Are My Everything
*points at each other*
XD!~


8. Oguri Shun 小栗 旬
ONE OF THE HOTTEST JAPANESE GUYS AROUND (After Keita of w-inds.!)!
First noticed: Japanese drama G.T.O., and it grew from there!

I really love his smile... ALOT XD!~
I can never stop looking at him and when he smiles back... MELT!

And yeah, i get "especially hyper" in cinemas when i find him starring in the Japanese movie i just choose to watch randomly XD!~


7. Danson Tang 唐禹哲
I. LOVE. THIS. GUY XD!~
First noticed: Twin's MV 星光游樂園

I must be crazy if i don't put him here XD!~

I first noticed in the MV, and he grew alot on me ever since!
Though i didn't go "research" much on him after that, that song of Twins are a MUST SING every K-session, because i just LOVE looking at him!

When i first saw him i use to think of him as a mix of Jay Chou and Peter Zhang of Comic Boys (Who i really use to like!), thus, the impact!

But now, i just love him for him! His just freaking charismatic XD!~

NYA XD!~


6. Joe Cheng 鄭 元暢
One of the hottest, most charismatic guy around!
First noticed: Taiwan drama 薔薇之戀 The Rose

He may not be exceptionally handsome.

But he is also one of the guys who had seriously appealed to me (and has always been) ever since i knew him in The Rose!

Especially after It Started With a Kiss!

Also, sometimes he makes me feel as if his "Taiwan-version of HeeNim"!


5. Tachibana Keita 橘 慶太
THE HOTTEST JAPANESE GUY ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH!
First noticed: When w-inds. first debuted with Forever Memories!

I've been their fan since like, 5 years ago, and as much as i don't go all "w-inds. 24/ 7" now, i still love them as w-inds.!

And yes, no doubt Keita is one of the hottest guy on the face of earth XD!~

Oh yeah, if you want to "win over" Keita, you've gotto go dig into the earth or be at outer-space because he is already taking over that spot on the surface where we are now *wink*!~

ARGH! I LOVE HIS WINKS XD!~
Makes you fly into him!~ WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!~

And to think of the fact i use to dislike him, and think of him as girly!~ Hmph!

FREAKING HOT XD!~

I should stop disliking boybands, because i will always end up liking them XD!~
(Past-experiences with boybands i had "disliked" (and end-up liking them...): FLAME, Lead, F4, Comic Boys, TVfXQ!, Shinhwa...)


4. Choi SiWon 최 시원
THE HOTTEST KOREAN GUY AROUND!
First noticed: When i first know Super Junior.

I don't know, maybe its the voice, the eyes, the nose, the lips, the butt (Told you i'm a "butt-ist" o(=.=")o...), the height, the bod, or the 느끼-ness...

You just can't deny the fact that SiWon is, indeedly, SUPER HOT!

Just looking at him... only one word floats into your mind...

He really is GOOD-LOOKING!

I want to kidnap him and bring him home!


3. Kim HeeChul 김 희철
The prettiest Cinderella of them all!~
First noticed: Super Junior

You cannot NOT mention HeeNim!

His looks and charisma says it all!

I'm just freakingly attracted to him in a freakingly weird way!

And to think of the fact i actually disliked him when i first started on SuJu!
See... i told you i should stop disliking idols o(=v=")o...

HEENIM ROCKS MY WORLD!~


2. Jay Chou 周 杰倫
Heavenly Prince of R&B!
First noticed: Somewhere sometime ago.

I should probably prepare my own BBQ-pit to cook myself if i didn't mention him, right?

Somehow, even though the fandom and craziness died down now, he remains one of the idols i really admire!

And despite whatever everyone say on how he looks, i still think he is very HOT actually!

I don't know why!

Seeing him now in K-sessions still make me melt in a way XD!~


1. ...
...
...

I don't know who.

Honestly, i was tempted to put SiWon, YoungWoon, Jay Chou, HeeNim, Danson, YuanChang and Keita all here...

My purr-fect boys!

But... somehow... that'll be freakingishly-cheating right?

Not that i haven't cheated any, by putting 3 guys at no.10, but still, i mean... ehehe...

So yeah, actually to me, there's NO top 10!

I love all of them the same =)!~


Ooh, other guys who almost made it into the "top 10", even though honestly, there aren't any (Ok ok, i admit i just want to write something nya lar =P!)!


To those who almost make it into the list.

KANGIN MY TEDDY BEAR!
Actually he should be somewhere above Keita, below MinWoo... but... i forgot why i just didn't put him in... hmm...

There's also Kwon SangWoo, SE7EN (eight, nine, ten~), Daniel Wu, Steven Kwan, Edison Chen, erm... thats about it?


And yes, WHO TO TAG!

You guys really have to write ok, at least a brief one, because i really want to know XD!~
ProfessorBiBi
AuntieAmaneMunMun
ShopaholicKacy

NO ESCAPING (or i shall unleash the scariest thing of em' all onto you... ME WITH NOT ENOUGH SLEEP!)!



ps: Here's a special award to that special somebody =)!

Kim DongWan 김 동완
THE WARMEST KINDEST GUY OF EM' ALL WHO DESERVES THIS MOST!
First noticed: Like MinWoo, when i get to know Shinhwa better!

But sorry MinWoo, DongWan is in a much more special position =3!~

The reason why DongWan didn't made it up there in the so-called "top-10" list, is because i don't categorize DongWan-oppa, my owner, as "HOT".

Maybe his fans calls him that, but to me, i don't think his "HOT".

My owner DongWan-oppa is WARM.

From the heart =)!

My definition of HOT, as explained above, is i "melt" when i see them.

But when i see DongWan-oppa, i don't "melt"!

All i felt is WARM, nice and comfortable instead XD!~

So yeah, even though my "Shinhwa-girly-fandom" is not as hot these days, since my "Shinhwa-kakis" either don't try to build it up in me, remind me, or has died down instead...

Every time i see DongWan-oppa, its just full of fondness!

I doubt DongWan-oppa's position will ever change honestly!

So yeah, sorry Jay, this is for my one and only owner, DongWan-oppa =D!~

Shinhwa's Kim DongWan 김 동완!

Little kimchi loves you best!~

YAH XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e