Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Its a KyuHyun month!

Yes, this month is KyuHyun XD!~

Slightly late, but erm... better late than never =D? Hehehe!~


Anticipating, anticipating, how long do i have to wait?


BTW, RyeoWook looked SUPER-CUTE (As always!~)!~

And YehSung-oppa mentioned Malaysia in this clip XD!~

YAH XD!~

But i'm not really sure what he said o(=.=")o...

... i need to improve my Korean language o(=.=")o...


Drats, ChunJi isn't playing!


On the other hand, i've started writing stories again!

FINALLY!

So many plots in my head, but didn't write any out... and in the end when i did write something out...

... i wrote something different!

New plot, new characters, with some old plots and some old characters...

Will i ever finish this story, and with a proper storyline and ending?

Lets hope i do this time!

Everyone, please do anticipate it o(^▽^)o ♪!~

... sorta...

Ehehehehehehehehehe =D!~



ps: I scare myself sometimes.

To everyone who had saw me recently, you know what happened to my hair.

To everyone who read this post but hasn't seen me recently...

Well, the day after that post.

I immediately went to buy a box of dye, and dyed my hair the same day at night.

My hair is a nice shade of brown, and a touch of purple to it if i may say so.

No, its not colour-blind. Sometimes when the light touches my hair in the correct angle, it does give out a shade of purply-brown colour!


Anyways, i didn't "go-blonde" as i initially wanted to lar!

Though i wanted to, but after serious considerations and stuffs, might as well just dye now for a "new-look".

However, the blonde-bleached look will most probably be attempted this June or July*!
*Whether it happens or not will depend on my hair length and what i'm planning to do with it at the time!

I don't think its possible to do it at home, considering the dark hair i had, and the amount-of-risk should i choose to bleach the hair myself!

So i'll be going to a saloon for it (See if still got that discount lar o(=.=")o...)!

And of course, no point going to a saloon, pay over RM100 for it (Depending on hair length!), and if the outcome turns out bad, change back to original hair-colour after a week or so!

SO WASTE MONEY!

So if i do it during my June holidays, and it turns out horribly humiliating, i can always glue myself to my house and not appear my face in public until two months or so when i get it back to a "presentable" colour!

At least the RM100 "won't-be-wasted"? Hmm...

Lets see how everything goes lar, honestly XD!~


Oh yes, in case anyone remembers some "project" i'm doing i've mentioned before in previous posts which i forgot...

This is the one i'm talking about =)!


And i've got another one at hand!~

Will reveal it if it successes?

Anticipate again everyone XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e