Saturday, March 10, 2007

Tagged.

Actually, just this morning (or yesterday was it?), i was thinking of getting tagged (Blog-wise!)!

I miss writing random things about myself XD!~

Then... i got this.

TAGGED BY PROFESSOR BLURBIBI!!!


Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names.

---

1. I love talking to my soft toys. Especially my alter-ego pan-chan!
Actually, i can talk to anything which i feel i can talk to... hmm...


2. When i don't get enough sleep, even just for a day or so, i can look either super-tired like i haven't sleep in years, or i get super hyper till i even scare people i'm close to.
So imagine if you're not close to me.
You'll probably be so freaked out you probably forgot your own name.


3. I'm a Super Fangirly.
As much as everyone knows that, but i doubt if anyone even know the true reason why i'm so fangirly.

And yes, i have very good imagination i love to say until as if my idols are just next to me - WITH ME.
As much as people think its really silly and all, i enjoy every single minute of it i don't really want to care how other's feel.

Because if they are close to me, they would've already accepted that part of me.


4. I am very sensitive. Small-stuffs upsets me easily, such as feeling being left out, not being to buy something i wanted (even though its just something "small"!), and all.

But the smallest thing can also make me feel on top of the world XD!~


5. I think too much. I seriously THINK TOO MUCH all the time!
On EVERYTHING!

I dream alot too. This... very obvious =3!~


6. I can really like something, but not often anyone will know about it (because i probably never mention it!).

Like my love for football: I love it, but i don't watch, know nor play it.
But i LOVE football!
I LOVE MANCHESTER UNITED!

Like my love for beaches and the ocean: I love it like mad, being Summer, but not everyone knows that.

And not forgetting, Crayon Shin-chan XD!~


7. I prefer HOT than COLD.
So technically, i really don't like going to super cold "winter-places", even though i love SNOW.
Thats why i love the term "Summer Snow".


8. I'm a very Summer Girl.


9. I'm SUPER OCD.
I'm really afraid of other people's sweat, smell, "oil", etc.

So yeah, even if its Choi SiWon running towards me really sweaty, i doubt i even want to stand near him, let alone hug him.

But you never know. Maybe i'm already so mesmerized by him, i don't even know whats happening, except thoughts of "wanting to bring him home" and all XD!~


10. I actually hate "act-cute", but i actually had always "act-cute" without knowing that i had, whaddya know... "act cute".

Me really no likey this one.

---

Who to tag? Hmm...

I don't know o(=v=")o.

1. DarlingCousinAnna
2. KacyShopaholic
3. Jacqui darling (Mwehehe!)

Ok, thats about it =P!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e