Friday, March 09, 2007

WHY! OH WHY!

I was watching HanaKimi again just now.

The more i look into WuChun.

...

WHY MALAYSIA DON'T HAVE THAT SORT OF LENGCAIS o(>.<)O!!! Brunei and Malaysia, technically, "next door" only mar! Isn't it?

Or maybe because in Malaysia, my eyes are "sticked" onto my forehead o(=.=")o...

Or probably, i just haven't met any yet?

Hmm...

Just another note, i watched Episode5 just now (CousinPrettyKat watching, so while eating dinner i tumpang watch awhile =3!~)!

When Ella's character woke up middle-of-the-night for the loo, but after toilet instead of climbing back to the upper-bunk of the bunk bed where she sleeps, she went and sleep with WuChun in his lower-bunk bed instead XD!~

And while watching that part... seeing Ella and WuChun's expression...

I ALSO WANT XD!~

Lengcais can adee, i don't really mind whoever (because if i don't say this AuntieMunMun's gonna kill me, not that we're going to meet any time soon, but "just-in-case" =D!~)!

Especially... YAH XD!~
*dreams*

SHUANG XD!~


Honestly, after a year of Hallyu-ing, watching back HanaKimi, knowing Fahrenheit and getting to know Danson better...

A familiar feeling came back!

A FAMILIAR FEELING of FAMILIARNESS!

They are people i can relate to on a daily basis, because technically, we have almost the same culture, being Chinese, and speak the same language!

I UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT!

So its not rabbit and cat talking anymore, it'll be a bunch of rabbits hopping around adee XD!~

I especially love the hokkien part XD!~

KARCHUI (Karcheng in Taiwan!)! BO-LIAO! KI SIAO! SHU LAH! LAO SHU SHI (NIAO CHU SAI)!~

You just have to love hokkien!
Even while talking to my friends, i can't help but sometimes "add" hokkien or mandarin to emphasize expression sometimes!

Even if they don't understand =P!

Its just nice XD!~


BTW, another thing i notice, Auntie is trying to lose weight now!

However, WuChun eat alot.

That's kinda contradicting isn't it?

And when i mean ALOT... i really mean it.

Like... seriously ALOT o(=.=")o... knowing him more scares me, because he is not how he seems.

I also want to eat alot and have a good body o(ㅠ.ㅠ)o... JEALOUS!


Just read BiBi's Blog!

Wow! GOOD COOK! When going to cook for unnie =3? Mwehehehe!~

My best recipe?

Korean Shin Noodles =P!

Use to be fried maggie mee but... haven't attempted that in a long long time =P!


I was very hyper today!

Just now actually!

I DON'T KNOW WHY XD!~

I was on the phone with Auntie, and i think i scared her =P!~

I started my "infamous" unreasonable non-stop babblings o(=v=")o...

Until Auntie also ignore me and play with PuPu adee o(^^;)o...

CousinPrettyKat say maybe i ate too much sweet stuffs!

Hmm, i don't know...

The sweetest thing i ate today is Danson and SiWon a pack of Milo and a glass of XiMut Milk Tea only!

Maybe the tea is finally taking effect, hmm!

Gah!


Gosh, i really love to look at good-looking guys o(=v=")o...


BTW, somehow i related HyeSung-oppa with Xiah JunSu just now!

I was trying to immitate HyeSung-oppa reach the hightone part... ended up Xiah JunSu's Tonight the opening part o(=v=")o...

Then try again... ended up Fany's Pi hightone part o(=.=")o...

Resorted to "Kude saranghanunde~~~"...

FINALLY!


Ok, better go sleep first!

And following WuChun, a thought to share:
Eating is good.

Love you guys XD!~

Hope you have a great day o(^o^)O!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e