Saturday, September 12, 2009

Not punny lor.

If you have been following my tweet (right-hand side of the page), you would notice that i'm a bit of a "tweet-spammer".
...
Ok fine, i super spammer lar.
Which probably resulted in the lack of Blogging =P!

I don't know, anyways, if you have been, you would notice the sudden outburst of whiny and dramatic tweets.
Seriously, i know i'm whiny (and likes to complain), but i didn't realize i'm quite a Drama Queen (Princess) lor!!

This week has not been going smooth for me. So many little bumps and boo-boos on the way, which made my mood the whole week down weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee off, like it was pushed off a cliff.
Bummer.
Which, the two most "major" one was superly "magnifed and highlighted" in my tweet (one was on my Blog - the previous two entries).

I seriously still miss JayBum a lot. I want him back so badly. In fact, i sometimes caught myself being really selfish and think, "Why can't this just happen to other 2PM members? Why Jay?"
Which is so selfish i am ashamed of myself for even thinking about it!! Tsk tsk.
But nevertheless, i want Jay back. Badly. I know how proud Koreans are, but seriously...

Anyways, i had actually written a post-Blog-entry (post?) towards the whole incident (after reading JYP's letter thing) - which seems a lot calmer compared to the previous two - but very lazy to edit so yeah... man-man wait lar before i publish it =P!

Another one would definitely be the one i'm still whining about now.
Yes.
My bloody turfing (i cannot believe i still couldn't put it in myself to write the "F" word. How old am i? SE7EN? *lalala*) wisdom.

And then comes along a super huge flood of "wisdom" not-funny-but-only-i-find-it-funny "pun" jokes.
Like:
"I blame my wisdom for this."

Seriously, can anyone get lamer than me??
Classic man. Classic.
To me lar at least.
What the turf.
Check my tweet for more "not-punny-wisdom-jokes" FML.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e