Monday, November 14, 2005

94金馬最佳新人獎, 周董周杰倫 ^-^!!!~

YEAH XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~

I guess my title says it all X3!!!~


Last night was the 42nd Annual Golden Horse Award. Baby Jay was nominated into two categories, Best Movie Song Award (Something like that...) and Best Newcomer Award (No Best Actor, but he already my Best Actor lar ^-^... minus the crying part XP!!!).

For the Best Movie Song Award, it was his "Piao Yi" (Drift) from the movie Initial D. Unfortunately, didn't get... i seriously think if "Yi Lu Xiang Bei" was nominated, maybe got better chance =P??? But then "Piao Yi" has its own speciality, uniqueness and nice-ness too. Anyways, gya, didn't get X0!!!

But then...

Best Newcomer Award... *drumsroll*... chao diao de... Jay Zhou Jie Lun XD!!!~

YEAH XD!!!~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Er... why you kissu the horsey butt 0-O??? XP!!!~

Words can't describe how happy i am at that time ^-^!!!~


Actually last night planning to go out for dinner, then before leaving saw the Golden Horse Award was going to start soon and went "0_0 How come i forget one???" and we stayed home takeaway KFC (One of Jay's fave ^-~!!!~) instead =P... hehehe!!!

Why??? Of course must stay home and watch tee-vee support Baby Jay ne ^-~!!!~

And my "sacrifies" (Not really...) not to go out for dinner really pay off =)!!!


JAY IS THIS YEAR'S BEST NEWCOMER XD!!!~


Yeah yeah yeah XD *dance dance dance*!!!~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Jay and his godfather, Anthony Wong (Won Best Supporting Actor, again ^-^!!!~)

I was so panic and nervous when they were annoucing the winner for the Best Newcomer i can't even type straight (Doing my assignment while watching =P!!!). Ah Theng jie jie "helped" by keep on saying, "Annoucing Best Newcomer dee, announcing dee..." before the advertisement even ended... Make me more nervous nya -o-... aiyo!!!~

Then the guy, Liang You Ling, who won last year's Best Newcomer Award, and this girl who i reallylike to see her in MVs but don't know name, announces... "Chao diao de... Zhou Jie Lun, tou wen zhi D." (Most diao one, Zhou Jie Lun, Initial D.)!!!~

Immediately my tears like, flew out!!! I really really really was that happy XD!!!~


Hmm... i just have a tendency to cry when i'm really really happy ne XP??? Hehehe!!!~

Or maybe because i'm quite nervous and scare "How if he didn't get?" (CHOY!!!), thats why even before they announce start scare dee??? Hehehe!!!~

Anyways, it really pays off!!! I'm really really really happy ^0^!!!~ Just love Baby Jay XD!!!~


His performance in Initial D is tiptop!!! Its because his character, Fujiwara Takumi, is exactly like that, kinda like him. Don't talk alot, and abit slow and stuffs (Except when driving...)!!!~ I guess thats why he won??? Hahaha!!!~

Don't talk about those dee ler; one things for sure, he won XD!!!~


Oh yeah, called Auntie and pranked her after seeing Jay win =P!!! I pretended i was crying and hehehe, whatdya know, quite convincing ya know!!! Maybe next year i should get the "Best Act Over The Phone Award" or something XP!!!~


Though, i find kinda sad is, although i'm so happy, i can't a single person who really felt happy with me =/... at least my dad and mom does, thanks dad and mom ^-^!!!~

Dad even complimented Jay, hehehe XD!!!~

And also Amanda (But she was in bad mood, so she couldn't smile, but she said she was really happy for me!!! Thankus Mandy ^-^!!!~), and Loo2 too (Called her and she was like "I know lar, your darling won Best Newcomer mar!!!" And don't know how she actually felt, but at least she sound happy for me!!!)!!!~ Hehehe XD!!!~


Last night, Ah Theng jie jie cheered too??? But when i talk about Jay and Lana's "Shan Hu Hai" she was like "You and your Jay Chou again..."; yeah, i know, she's grown up for idols dee; but Jay's not "just-an-idol" to me ya know!!! Hahaha!!! Listen when i talk about Jay Chou or i can get SUPER pissed!!!~ Maybe got listen, but no answer its totally insulting @.@...

But yeah, last night i was TOTALLY Jay *v*!!!~ Talk too much about him neeways XP!!!~


This morning, Ee Von she kinda blur abit, but she also "congratulate" me, but you just know that its those "Ok, you and your Jay again..." those typa feel. I don't know, just have a hunch...

Then Su Yi was like, "He cannot act lar..."...

If Su Yi dear was talking about the crying part, i would've agreed with her because Baby Jay really felt like laughing that time =P, but otherwise, Jay's acting totally suited Fujiwara Takumi ok???

So much for congratulating me, made me go "!@#$%^&*" instead... but yeah, Su Yi said she didn't watch the cartoon ler, so can't say much...

I know critisim is good, lets you improve and all... but NEVER EVER critisize Jay in front of me... no matter what!!! You can critisize him all you want behind my back, but NEVER in front of me because i can go straight to a black face... as i found out when Su Yi told me that this morning... hehe...

And then i tried telling to Pei Fern...
eiko-chan: "Yesterday was the Golden Horse Award..."...
peif: "So."
eiko-chan: "Jay was nominated..."
peif: "So."

After that i totally gave up on trying to tell her. Its kinda rude to be honest, in my own humble opinion, even though she like smiling smiling ler.

Anyways, just plain rude... whatever lar... but i'll miss her when she graduate next year though... haih XI...


I think i'm better off going home and celebrating with my pan-chan, Simba and BD!!! At least i know they are truly happy for me and Jay!!!~

BTW, slept on off until around 5.30am this morning, trying to finish OS assignment (But lucky still finish in time XP!!!)... later go home really go ZzzZzzZzz meet my buddy Zhao Gong and celebrate with him too ler... At least Zhao Gong will also be very very happy for me ^-^!!!~

In fact, maybe he already decorate and bought all the goodies waiting for me to celebrate together dee, + pan-chan, Simba and BD too!!! Better ciao first, ja ^-~!!!~


But last but not least...


YEAH XD!!!~


And yes, i think there's still tears of happiness in me eyes ;v;...

Maybe you would think its silly for me to cry over an award Jay won; but to me, its not just an award. All the awards are not just an award to me. It means hardwork, honour and recognition in my opinion. Thats why awards, to me, and those for Jay, are all very meaningful and important to me.

With or without an award, it won't change my love for Baby Jay, but an award is always good ^-^!!!~ Jay's hardwork paid off ^-~!!!~



Credit (Jay kissy horsey butt pic =P!!!): Yahoo! Taiwan News
Credit (Jay and godfather Anthony Wong pic!!!): Yahoo! Taiwan News

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e