Monday, November 28, 2005

Tah!!!

I don't get it, why are some people so... can i say "irresponsible"???... and not answer straight away when you asks something??? Or just completely skip that question (Pretended like didnt hear or read it...) and talk something else etc until that you have to ask again???

It just gets on my nerves, especially when we need to plan for something in the near future etc!!! I hate asking the same thing over and over again, not to forget!!! So when no answer comes out, i need to ask AGAIN... bloody hell!!!

Grr, wth, i appreciate all my friends but this is seriously GETTING ON MY NERVES!!! It is NOT the first time!!!


Its not like you can die or fall into the arms of Lord "you-know-who-the-freaky-old-man-with-nose-slits-and-red-eyes" Voldemort if you just answer me right??? Wth!!!

Hell, you'd probably fall into the arms of heartrobs such as Takeshi Kaneshiro or that Korean guy or Jacky Cheung (Married so striked out!!!) if you answered???


How about getting a straight answer out from someone??? If you can't make it for a movie or something, how about just a "Sorry, i can't make it," or "I don't want to go out with you! I want to go out with lengcais!"; instead a few sms or calls were made with dily daly and going to the moon answers (It means answers which are getting nowhere near towards the end you Dodo brain!!!) and in the end, it was NOT "Sorry, i can't," but instead something far-fetched like "Aiyar, i going out to (Put some places name or event here) with (Put some people's name here) lar that day..."...

...

=.="...

If cannot make it, just say in the beginning lar, don't waste money!!!


I wonder if i say something like, erm... perhaps how about, "I have tickets to Perhaps.Love premiere, want to go ar???" or something with a certain tad of attraction to the deemed person, maybe i'll get my answer straight away??? No???

Then go shove your head into a pile of stinkaps lar!!! Bloody hell!!!


p/s: I have my bloody OS exam pronto 9am sharp tomorrow AND I HAVEN'T EVEN START STUDYING!!! WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING NOW???

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e