Monday, November 21, 2005

Stupid fat monkey...

I swear... stupid me... stupid pink monkey!!!

Its only TWO DAYS LATER!!! How come you forget about today's plan you stupid pink monkey!!!

I was suppose to be on a sorta, crash diet (Or whatever you call those... involves me not eating... alot... haha, the sky will drop if i totally give up on eating ok =P!!!), but i totally forgot about it prior to dinner... and i ate a very good, satisfying and appreciated, but "full-of-carbs" meal (Fatshimo, carbshimo, whatever it is its not going to help my diet T-T!!!)...

GOD!!! SAVE ME!!! ITS ONLY TWO DAYS LATER ToT *cries*!!!

Another "bad luck" chapter to be added into today's story... GOD!!!


Will i ever make it to the pretty, cute and "smaller" girl before Jay on Wed???

FAT CHANCE!!!

But at least the diet's gonna help... i hope... at least a tad little... please *-*... to return me to the path where me and Jay first met upclose *dreams with Qi Li Xiang playing in the background*...


Forget about health... I'M RISKING IT FOR THIS WEDNESDAY (I'll be back to normal, but eating lesser, but more than these two days, after Wed... that is if i still remember to eat after meeting Baby Jay XP!!!)!!!


OMG!!! HELP ME SAVE ME!!!


I'm using w-inds. ageha Tour 2005 scarf to tie over my mouth starting tonight!!! After i get back from Ikano Power Center =P!!!

See, even w-inds. is helping me!!! GANBATTE eiko-chan X3!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e