Thursday, November 10, 2005

It's lightning!

Just had like, a super huge big fight with my Ah Ma just now.

My fault, for being too hard-headed (You may say i'm stubborn for this once...), fact-correcting, not tolerating, not patient, loves to argue and talk too loud.

My Ah Ma's fault, for "sui sui nian" (I don't know how to translate that, so don't bother asking =P!!!) too much, talking too much (Can add nagging???), mumbling under her breath too much, not understanding the whole fact but still want to argue and think she's right...

Makes me think of Princess Mia's Grandmere... but Grandmere's not that unreasonable... yet... or so i know of it...


How good and long can my Ah Ma talk??? Ah Ma can talk with like, the best listener in the whole wide world for as long as she can...

... and will probably scare the poor fellow away too... even though he is like, a very good listener... hehehe =P!!!

Ok, thats sarcasm and mean, i should shut up on that part now =X!!!


Anyways, Mei jie jie just called and told me everything is ok dee, because she talked to my Ah Ma just now, and she (Mei jie...) said she "betrayed" me because she told my Ah Ma that i regretted the whole thing and is very sorry.

And Ah Ma is very happy about that; you know, grandparents like to hear nice words and stuffs and things which proves them correct... totally understandable.


Well, i am sorry because i talked too loud just now and i shouldn't, totally shouldn't... but being me... woops =/... but i was correct on the whole matter =P... just the "talking-too-loud-non-tolerance" part!!!

And hehehe, Mei jie said that i was "pai send te" (Betrayed me ToT... haha, jk!!!), Ah Ma also admitted that she herself also "pai seng te" (Something like, naughty or something...)... now you know where i got that from =P... but conclusion, she's totally happy and ok about it dee!!!


I've gotto say, gotta leave it to Mei jie jie!!!~ Why don't she go be a "tam pun jun ga" (Now what do you call those dee???)??? I mean, she can totally save lifes!!! She's a real good advisor and speaker and stuffs!!!~

Anyone who can manage to calm me down, or my Ah Ma, is totally good ne!!!~

And her "betrayal" is totally fine with me because it was for the goodness of all, and my Ah Ma is my elder and i should respect her and stuffs, and tolerate her... but i guess i was just too hot-headed... ugh... gotta remember that Ah Ma's health also not at her peak!!! JUST TOLERATE eiko-chan!!!


Anyways, its all like a real small matter, but Ah Ma made it big and me being "not-tolerant" and so made it worst???

Ah Ma like to talk alot anyway, regardless, and i like to argue if i myself feel its wrong so, bad chemistry equation???


Plah, its over dee, don't want to talk about it anymore, just remember to be tolerant!!! GO GO GO!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e