Saturday, November 05, 2005

I can't believe it...

My harddisk is spoil... as well as my God-damned motherboard!!!

ALL MY FILES!!! EVERYTHING!!! GONE!!!

This is so bad, i can't take it... everything i've collected... EVERYTHING GONE!!!

How bad can this go???

My w-inds.... Jay... ARGH!!!


Its my fault that well, i was a little slacking to transfer all files into my main drive... and although i shouldn't, but i would like to, say my bro's fault too for being so slow!!!

ARGH!!!


NO POINT SAYING ANYTHING DEE LER!!! ITS ALL GONE T-T!!!


Lets hope my cousin keeps a straight mind and don't delete my stuffs from her laptop, otherwise it'll be World War III (Or IV, whatever ler!!!)???


!@ #$%^&*!!! WHY WHY WHY!!!


Lets also hope that the guy who fixes my computer (My bro send my baby CPU to kilang...) is REALLY AND TRUTHFULLY some computer genius (Like Michael Moscovitz... i swear he is HOT!!! All Princess Mia's fault for inputing that piece of info into my head!!!~) who knows what he is doing, and not some Ah Beng who thinks he is a computer genius but is actually not and know a single nothing about how computer functions...

Because:

1) An Ah Beng who thinks he is a computer genius might just guess that my com harddisk spoil, but in actual fact, he just guess and thinks nya, not 100%. He also don't know what he is doing, and since his knowledge is nil, he just cincai nya, as long as it'll guarantee him money at the end.

Thus, deleting all my files will be wasted because there is a chance that my harddisk DID NOT SPOIL at all!!!

Whereas if its a computer genius, the lost of my files will be, not worth it, but at least not wasted because he'll know what his doing and he is very sure that it is beyond saving and he DOES really know and have the knowledge and all those stuffs.


It is different from an Ah Beng who think he is a computer genius one thing for sure!!! Because those Ah Bengs actually know nothing, but pretend they are The Incredibles in it, and are super arrogant.

Tch!!!


Haha, just in case you don't understand my blabberings =P!!!


ARGH!!! WHY WHY WHY!!!


At least Hyuk's here to teman... but he is treating me like a slave now??? Oh no @.@...
Jae and May Yee out dating??? Hehehe, GANBATTE X3!!!~


Ok ler, until here, ciao first!!! Ja ^-~!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e