Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Just Like Heaven

Malaysian Today offered free tics for special screenings again!!!~ Yeah!!!~

This time, its Just Like Heaven by Reese Witherspoon and Mark Ruffalo. It is to be released tomorrow. I went for the free special screening offered last night at GSC Midvalley!!!

Far it may be, but worth it it is ^-~!!!~

Its a really nice and great movie ne!!!~ Just so purr-fect (As in like there's not a part i don't like or stuffs... you got what i mean??? Movies like these are hard to find these days!!!)!!!~ Like your typical love story movie, and can say its "predictable"??? But anyways, its still really good and totally not bored or anything bad at all!!!

There's lots of laugh too from everyone, even silly little things!!!~


At first i'm not very sure want to go anot one. I've read the sypnosis, thought it was good, but Tues nights are Desperate Housewives night, and i still haven't finish my OS Case Study 4 which is due today =P!!!

But anyways, knowing eiko-chan, i can't resist most movies that pass by me; trust me, i'm like a super crazy movie-goer!!!

So i've put it to myself that if i finish my OS Case Study by 7pm... i'll go!!!~ Otherwise, stay home for DW!!!


So, after coming back from college, mingle around doing stupid stuffs, then start OS around 4pm =P!!!
Slept around half-an-hour in the midst of doing it, but by 7pm, i'm only left with one answer which i haven't type out only, so... hehehe, MOVIE WE GO (Went with cous sis and wife Loo2!!!)!!!

The remainings can finish at night or this morning mar =P!!!


I so would like to thank my friends Claire and Christopher for their help in finishing my OS Case Study ne!!!

My brain is still mal-functioning at the moment (Ah, when has it even function properly before???), thus, my ability to read and answer questions according is still lacking. So do paying attention in classes @.@...

Or maybe i'm still in a "don't-want-to-come-back-from-holiday-mood" or something...

Anyways, i borrowed their drafts and modify it to my own answers lor, hehehe!!! But hey, i did refer to book also one ne!!! Only get the answers, but i put it in my own words!!!

Fine, still copying lar =P!!!


BTW, do you know ice-cream is just so good and yummy and delicious X9!!!~ Ah, of course you do (Who don't???)!!!

No one can resist the supreme power of ICE-CREAM XD!!!~

Ok, totally random ^^;;...


Gotto go now, time dee!!! Going to 988 later to pick up my w-inds. poster X3!!!~ YEAH XD!!!~


Ja, more on my day later ^-~!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e