Sunday, November 06, 2005

Sudoku!!!

Yeah, muahahahahahahaha!!!~

My third Sudoku challenge and it was my second completion which is fully correct ^-~!!!~

Though, hehehe ^^... eiko-chan got some "tips" from the answer...

But i swear, its just for reference!!! I will not put the answer there, unless if i can explain to myself why it should be there, even though i know the answer!!!

Hehehe, all Kaijie's fault for getting me addicted (Yesterday she came and taught me how to play Sudoku!!!~)!!!

Now i understand why Kaijie and Joo Yee are so full of enthusiam to do it, its really fun!!!

Really crack your brain trying to figure it out (But lol, don't lah ^^...), and even though you think you can't figure it out, somehow someway, you'll find out the answer which leads to everything!!!~

Muahahahahahahaha!!! Later going downstairs and figure out today's one!!!

I am so addicted X3!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e