Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I should probably stay home...

As said...

I don't know...

Its just a stupid little (Ok... BIG!!!) autograph session, but i'm already going bonkers because of it dee 0-0...

No, i'm seriously serious!!! I almost had a nervous breakdown just now... and i totally don't know why...

Not almost had lar, but i was thinking how if i had it the next day, and the thought of it just makes me more nervous...

I'm just so nervous now, i don't know how @.@... i seriously think i should just stay at home, i'm worried i might get my fellow MyJay members bad luck too...

Knowing me these days, i really think i'm in not in the pink of luck =o="...


Just now, after talking to Auntie got me nervous, because Baby Jay is already in Malaysia 0-0... i don't know what to do dee, can't even think straight and finish my bloody OS assignment, that i think of going to Ikea to get my favourite ice-cream...

Worst, i even think of going to Hilton KL and try my luck to see whether he will be there anot @.@...


Well, i DID go to Ikea just now with my cous, because i seriously and desperately need ice-cream to calm myself down. Waiting in the car was totally mad because there's where i felt myself almost experiencing (Or thinking...) a nervous breakdown...

Then my cousin came back and there's no more yummy Ikea ice-cream dee T-T... we ended up going to McD for ice-cream (At least there's an alternative =/...), but at the end i ended up buying a McNugget set =P... breaking my diet, NOT a good sign...

And thank God luckily my cousin keeps her head where its supposed to be, because i really wanted to go to KL at that instance!!! She's very nice, willing to accompany me to KL but we choose to go home lar... Desperate Housewives is showing anyways =P...


Blah!!! I seriously don't know how i'll appear tomorrow in school if this is how i felt now!!!


I hate Baby Jay... all his fault!!!

But i can't forget about him... either way, just hope for the best tomorrow...


He should strictly stay in Taiwan for autograph sessions... coming suddenly to Malaysia for an autograph session when he usually don't IS a bad idea... to me anyways...

Its making me go bonkers...

Just hope for the best...


Blah!!! GANBATTE GANBATTE eiko-chan!!! FIGHTO XD!!!


ps: See, one minute of "depression", and i'm already well the next (But i'll be better if there's ice-cream *v*!!! And er, not exactly next but yeah, somewhere there lar ^^;;...)!!!

eiko-chan rules XD!!!~

Okok, pan-chan, Simba and BD too X3!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e