Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Bad luck vrams...

This happened yesterday, on Mon, as i return to college with the bloody big heavy burden off my shoulders (The bloody ISU!!!) after the "long weekend"!!!

Ok, its not exactly a "long weekend", given that there's only 2 days (Sat and Sun.) as usual, but after i finally finishing my Law ISU/ CCA, i really really felt relieve that the weekend looked like long one week holiday (Seriously!!! It really seemed as if i won't need to go college anymore XD!!!~)!!!

But anyways, i return to college with lighter shoulder burden, and even put an effort in wearing my sleeveless white Body Shop top; which after i myself had been putting pounds onto my arms i've gave all of them the cold shoulders...

I brought a jacket anyway...

AND THANK GOD I BROUGHT THE JACKET!!!

Because whaddya know, there's a big bloody hole in my pants!!! And it was my favourite pants T-T...

Thank yous Amanda for noticing it and making an effort to walk after me to tell me =), but also no thank yous for telling something to your friend and refuses to tell me what... grrr!!!

But still grateful, muakies (Goodness knows how many bloody fools would've seen my butt if she didn't walk after me and instead, waited that i approach her 0_0!!!)!!!

Anyways, i have to wrap the jacket around my butt, and my jacket, is a cardigan and is quite small, so nevertheless, i looked like a super fool that day =.=...

And the class is so bloody cold everytime i wear sleeveless!!! But luckily i have enough brains to notice that i could wear my jacket when i sit down, just that i can't stand up unless i take off my jacket to wrap my butt...


And thats not the only thing...


I bought a new pair of, sort of colour, contacts. Its not exactly coloured, but its called Alluring Eyes because it sorts of like suppose to make your eyes look alluring with the special "star-shape" effect it'll make your the colour part look... and its also lighter brown btw...

Supposed to look good, but i seriously think i looked like an alien in it =.=...

As in the eye part, i really look freakish and funny 0_0!!! Maybe cuz i'm not use to it, but it still sucks lar!!! Plus the fact that i'm not use to it yet, there are parts which will like cover my eyes and making stuffs look partially blurry...

Maybe the type of contacts i'm not use to too cuz sometimes, especially the left eye, enjoys turning blurry all of a sudden...

But luckily usually during classes, if driving... i shudder to think 0-0...

But this morning it went really annoying that i have to drive while rubbing it... a scary experience even to myself... plus i was sleepy and tired (I really would like to know how my cous and Ee Von felt this morning in my car =.=...)...


Apart from that, i bought a different bag that day, a shoulder bag, cuz the Mon felt special (Yeah, it sure is "special" all right!!!)!!! If i were to use the original bag i'm using, a sling bag, i could at least use the sling bag to cover my butt!!!

Instead, i have to use my jacket cuz the shoulder bag is hard to cover my butt and without the jacket and with me wearing sleeveless, it makes me look fatter!!! My nice and i love it but "i-hate-it-that-day-stupid-bag" got dirty abit too (White and pink colour bag...) ToT...

Plus, i had to use the scanner in The Web, so i had to stand up and thus, i can't wear the jacket (Cuz its covering my butt...)... AND IT WAS SO COLD ToT!!! The Web is always cold these days, don't know why, grr!!!

When i want it cold its like a oven, when i want i warmer its like a freezer!!!

People who wants to buy kitchen appliances should come to me; i reckon Taylor's College makes a bloody hell good place to see what type of kitchen appliance you need!!!


~~


And btw, i'm already getting nervous now!!! God knows how i'll feel and act tomorrow in college 0_0... luckily my OS presentation on Thurs...

Which reminds me... haven't finish OS presentation 0-0...

NO!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e