Friday, November 18, 2005

Doom, doomed and doomness...

A little too pessimistic, but wth, i AM doomed @.@...

I was to finish my CCA/ ISU last night, but i got too sleepy and knowing eiko-chan, she always succumb to sleepiness, sand man and her best buddy, Zhou Gong (He calls me urgently for meeting last night @.@... mom is not going to be happy with him, bad influence friend XP!!!) -o-"""...

Yes, i fell asleep next to my laptop and have to open it again around 3 times because it went on standby mode everytime i fell asleep, then my dad nagged me for sleeping too late and stuffs (As in i was still downstairs at 3am and sleeping with my head on the table =P, but neeways, i can't really remember what he said, i was still @.@ and sleepy...), then after my dad went upstairs i continue to sleep awhile then tak tahan, finally also went upstairs to ZzzZzzZzz!!! I LOVE MY BED X3!!!~


Anyways, i don't want to get my 5% deducted... hell, i NEED that 5% because i'm very sure it'll make a BIG BIG BIG difference (My marks have gone down from 82% during mid sem T-T... i don't want to lose more ToT!!!)!!! So i'm skipping my next two classes (OS and IB...) to finish it =P!!!


Thank God Ms. Kristen allows us to hand it up latest by 4pm!!! So even if my two classes' time is not sufficient, i can still use my break time and all the hours after break to finish it!!!


Please pray pray i can finish it!!! I better ciao now, otherwise all the time in the world won't be enough for me (eiko-chan's alter ego: "Yeah, so what are you doing here now X/???")!!!


STUPID eiko-chan BLOODY PROCRASTINATOR!!! VRAAAAA!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e