Saturday, November 12, 2005

eiko-chan's dentist trip ^-^!!!~

After a couple of years (Make that alot...) missing the "twice-a-year" trip to the dentist in my annual schedule, finally went dee this afternoon!!!~

Actually i always wanted to go after finding out that the bottom right of my teeths are like, sensitive to chocolates (Strangely, only to chocolates and nothing else...), but had never make the time to call for appointment; its either forget or lazy =P; and also cannot find good company so mar, ehehee...

Anyways, Kaijie came back from Aussie mar, and wanted to go to dentist, so i also tag along lar!!!~


I totally don't want to go and be alone, so Kaijie and Uncle Eddie go there first, then i come later and she will wait for me while i fulfill my appointment lor.


I reached there around almost 2pm, and after finding a place to park mar go upstairs. Kaijie and Uncle Eddie inside adee, so i waited outide read mags and stuffs first.

I was like, really nervous (I totally forgot how my dentist appoinments are last time dee =P!!!) and abit scare, so sms-ed Auntie to "relieve" abit of my nervousness. Also read the articles on "sleeps and dreams" from Cleo Sept 2003 (I remember the date, don't know why...), which for some strange reasons, also includes how to erm, spice up your "bedroom-life" with your partner... hmm...


Then after waiting awhile, Kaijie came out, and a few minutes later my turn dee @.@...

Walking down the corridor to Dr. Chan's room was like @.@... and i don't know which door to go into XD!!!~

So was standing outside a door which i guess was Dr. Chan's when Kaijie came and i ask her, hehehe!!!~


Kaijie came in with me, and Dr. Chan ask me to sit on the chair and my feelings went 0_0... and like totally everything was wiped out from my mind (Even Jay and Keita 0_0...).

The nurse put the very cute piece of like, towel stuff on my chest there (The thingy you see at dentist...) and then Dr. Chan lowered my seat and i was like "0_0 Mommie...". Then she started cleaning and scaling my teeth ler.

It hurt abit, at some points; i totally close my eyes shut, and my feet can't even rest on the long chair thingy properly. Really nervous. The doctor was scalling and the nurse was sucking the saliva out i think.


Then i thought done adee, because the doctor stop what she is doing and raised my seat. There was like some water in my mouth or something, i don't know, but i stupidly swallowed it 0_0...

Come to think of it, it could be the water from the machines, or my blood caused when scalling the gum part...

That was so stupid...


Anyways, they ask me to rinse, and i rinse adee, the water like got abit brownish and i thought it was the result from my Milo this morning and got abit embaressed XP!!!~ I didn't even guess it could be my blood, even though i felt fresh blood taste in my mouth afterwards X0!!!

And I thought "Wah, finish dee, ok lar..." and kinda relief when the doctor lowered my chair again and again i went "0_0 Jay... Keita.."...


She went through the same process again, and it was more painful and i reacted by either moving abit or like, really shutting my eyes lar, hehe.

To avoid thinking too much about the cleaning process, Jay totally went through my mind, i was thinking about his Ye Qu's MV!!!~ Hahaha!!!~

And for some "strange-but-explainable" reasons, Edison Chen too (Explain at end of entry...)...


Dr. Chan finish dee, when rising my chair she said "Ok, after rinsing, one more last time..." and i was like "Again @.@???".


Then, finish rinsing and the cleaning and scalling process then tada, FINISH!!!~


I told my doctor about the "chocolate-sensitive" thing, but she said there were no cavaties or anything. Hmm... this is strange...

Hehe, Kaijie even ask me "How about ice-creams???". No, totally no; for some reasons, only chocolates affects it... hmm...

Dr. Chan even complimented my teeth are quite good (No cavaties =D!!!~), and not really dirty so thats why it took such a short time. Compared, if my teeth were really dirty, it would take really long 0-0...

In short, YAYS XD!!!~

And i thought i was going to get scold by the doctor for not coming to the dentist on a regular basis =P, and i also actually thought that my teeth was in a bad shape!!!

Phew X3!!!~


I would not say i'm nervous anymore to go to the dentist, but i totally didn't enjoy it much, so from now on, i promise i will go to the dentist every 6 months once!!! To avoid too much accumulation of dirty stuffs on my teeth and so!!! Brushing and making sure cleanliness of teeth too!!!~

And must also drag my friends go!!!~ Take care of their teeth too ar XD!!!~

Hehehe XP!!!~ KPC!!!


ps: Before Dr. Chan start cleaning my teeth, as i sat down on the chair, this is the conversation between me and Kaijie.

We were discussing something, then i said something quite silly and unlogic???

eiko-chan: "I don't like pain..." (Something like that...)

Kaijie: "Hahaha, who like pain lar!!!"

eiko-chan: There, the Aiya gang lar *laughs*!!!~


The Aiya gang is the hosts of MTV Whatever Things, where Edison Chen is inside too (That explains why i suddenly thought of him, hahaha!!! He is the most famous member inside, and i know him best among the other members too!!!)!!!~

And trust me, some of them loves pain (To one of them being named "The Pain Guy"!!!)!!!

But they were funny nontheless!!! Hehehe!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e