Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Haiyoyo... Love in Harvard X3!!!~

My IB exam is later, hehehe, totally didn't study last night because was slacking around, wasted time with the stupid previous Blog entry, helping me cous do her research homework (I very KPC XP!!!) and watching K-drama, Love in Harvard!!!


At first i thought its just another xianz drama, it is based on Korea AND America law (Moi is British, England and Malaysia!!!), plus the guy isn't really cute (Although i really like the lead actress, because she is pretty, cute and a not-bad actress!!! You should see her in Stairway to Heaven!!! Huiyo!!!), but anyways, i got the chance to watch a bit from 8TV, then i watch a couple of CDs and I REALLY LIKE IT THEN (Then borrow CDs officially from Mei jie and, hehehe X3!!!~)!!!


I realise i have a fetish for Law movies/ dramas btw (The HK drama Survivor's Law is a good example ^-^!!!~)!!!~


The guy (Kim Rae Won!!!) is now one of my favourite K-actors ^-^!!!~ I've saw one of his other movies and i think his really good and hehehe, cute X3!!!~ Although from first look he really not really cute but now... HE IS SO CUTE XD!!!~ Probably not 100% handsome, but definately on eiko-chan's list of attractive guys!!! I think its because of his abs and smile XD!!!~


Anyways, the lead couple are really matching too!!! And really sweet together XD (Plus the guy is quite big and the girl quite petite, so when they hug... GYA XD!!!~)!!!~ My cous sleep was asleep and i was like giggling and kicking my comforter in silence on my bed because it is damn funny AND sweet their actions and stuffs X3!!!~


What Mei jie said is true; she recommend me watch last time because she knows my fancy for Law stuffs, but i say i don't want to watch because the guy is not cute (SO untrue!!!) and its American law. But she tells me that the guy, the longer you see him, the cuter he is and stuffs, and both of them are so in love with each other that its really nice!!!~

I SO agree with her now!!! Can't wait to go home and finish watching the remaining discs XD!!!~

Kim Rae Won and Kim (Put girl's name here - Forgot XP!!!)!!! CUTEST COUPLE X3!!!~


Ok, back to studying IB now you bo-liao eiko-chan X3!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e