Thursday, November 17, 2005

I'm so doomed...

I have my Law ISU (Or CCA, as the new teachers call them...) due on Friday... TOMORROW... and i haven't even started @.@...

I thought could hand it in on Monday (The last day it'll be accepted...), but Ms just informed us if we hand in on Monday there'll be a 5% penalty @.@... The ISU is worth 20% of our 70% btw...

SO SO SO DOOMED X0!!! eiko-chan THE STUPID BLOODY SLACKER!!!

So no matter what, tonight MUST FINISH ISU!!! I don't want to waste the stupid 5% lar... and also... garrr, alot of people who handed in the essay to Ms for rough checking also got it wrong... this is going to be tough 0_0...

Actually want to start last night one, but house internet down so... anyways, i played Sudoku while internet was usable lar =P!!! And i admit i think i looked down on it =P...

Procrastinate sucks... i thought i learned my lesson last year, but i realise i didn't...

Lets hope i learn it now!!! GRRRRR!!!


ps: At least got Harry Potter later, YEAH XD!!!~ Daniel Radcliffe X3!!!~

pps: Just now, a guy hugged and air kiss me on the head @.@... it would've been a very sweet gesture, but too bad he is only 16, and totally not my type 0_o... and it was for a favour...

But if it was Baby Jay or Baby Kei *v*... GYA XD!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e