Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Wth...

I am nervous already, and yes, i slacked a little ALOT and didn't finish my OS presentation powerpoint.

And yes, you had reminded me to do it before on Sat but i was on cloud 9 cuz i had finished my CCA so i skipped doing it over the weekend.


On Mon, i was busy online (But God knows what i'm doing that time, i can't remember @.@...) and at night, i brought my niece to Ikano. By the time i came home, i meddle around and then slept.

On Tues, i slept in the afternoon and the rest of the time i was worrying and slacked and almost had a nervous breakdown that i can't finish my OS clips.

On Wed, you told me that you wanted it today and you have reminded me since Sat and we needed to combine the stuffs today. It is MY fault, totally my fault for slacking. But i promised you i will finish it tonight and if you give me the pendrive, i'll save it with the rest of y'alls presentation so it'll be ready tomorrow.

You were pissed, naturally, but don't forget you did the same thing to me ALOT OF TIMES before as well.


At the beginning of the sem because of our OS assignments. We handed in late alot of times. I finish mine just nice, even if it sucked. Ms Rowena was nice not to give us a penalty.

After our group broke up, i handed in mine on time (If not, mostly only once or twice...). Then we had to team up for the OS Business Plan. We were suppose to hand it in on Mon but because you guys didn't do it that i had to wait until Tues to hand in. Luckily Ms Rowena was nice, as always, and didn't gave us any mark penalty. I've already let her browse through mine on Mon anyways.

If i were to know that handing it late won't result in a penalty, i would've handed in on Tues as well, because i didn't do so well. But anyways, over is over.


If you have to be pissed at me, i guess i would've already been pissed so many times i wouldn't know what pissed means dee.


But it could be my fault, it could be yours. But if you have good reasons for it, i have good reasons too.

I almost had a nervous breakdown, and i slacked. I was busy too.

Wth, forget about it. Anyhows, i worry about my mark and i'll make sure i do it tonight after meeting Baby Jay.

Whether anot i'll be on cloud 9 after it, or suffer another breakdown after it... i'll make sure i finish it tonight...


Bloody hell...
I love Ron, thanks for "teaching" me this word ^-^!!!~


Anyways...

I don't know, but i have the feeling you usually think for yourself and not for others... And you always think you're in the right, no matter what. You can also say it until as if others was in the bad, and you're not that i won't be surprise if i get bad remarks from others i probably don't even know in the future.


May i note that for the OS Business plan, i reminded you before the holidays or something.


Wth, get over it eiko-chan!!!


~~


God bless me for tonight X3!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e