Saturday, November 12, 2005

Bo-liao again, hmm...

Yes, eiko-chan is bo-liao again, so she go read the previous posts of Kennysia.com, one of her favourite Blog... hehehe!!!

Really lucky Bloggers like Mr Kennysia write alot, otherwise i can bo-liao until X-x??? Hahaha!!!~


Since eiko-chan so bo-liao, and i realise my Blog IS lacking pics (Because she is a big-lazy-pink-monkey =P!!!), and i very free now though i'll-go-to-sleep-soon, let me post a pic to let everyone "feast" (Not!!!) their eyes on!!!~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Some people can just be such posers, hahaha!!!~

Let me attack Jae next time??? Hehehe!!!~

Credit: Min who found Hyuk's old pics in his pile of pics ^^;; (Be organize dear, like me ^-^!!!~)...

Who else to put up next har =P??? Hahaha!!!~


Auntie refuses to let me post the pics of our dinnertime in McD =(... go check out her Blog to see those pics lar, hehehe!!!~

All my fault for forgetting go her house this afternoon to pass her her specs =P... MY FAULT!!!
Too bad you guys can't see pics of someone molesting Mr McD's butt... oops XP!!!~ Hahahahahahahaha XD!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e