Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Excuse this.

Argh, i know this is my FIRST POST of the NEW YEAR... but i can't help but to bitch this.

Seriously.

I'm SO SICK that EVERYTIME an event is up, I have to plan for EVERYTHING.

Take this new year for example, i have to PLAN, then CALL or SMS everybody, and if anyone couldn't follow the main plan, I have to plan and change everything again.

Then call or sms everyone again. Check check, and confirm, then call or sms again.

I've just spent almost ONE WHOLE HOUR calling and sms-ing everyone. Just so everyone could make it.

As if i'm made out of money.

And i ended up having to sacrifice the time i've originally levied for myself. Since everyone is only free then.

Not that me sacrificing that time is anything "big" seriously, but yeah, i just like to complain.


As if planning the whole thing is not enough, i even have to plan transportation.

All the time, mostly i plan i drive.
...
That is after i get my license.

Aiyar, everytime i drive. So i should better be known as the driver.

But no, i prefer a better name so i named myself co-pilot.

Sucker.

Seriously, as much as i love driving, sometimes i would feel like destroying my baby (the car you dimwit).

Then i would have the perfect excuse to sit back.

But nope, i love my baby, and i know, even if i can't drive, i would still be the one calling and sms-ing everyone, and then it'll all finish with ME, BEGGING people to drive so we all could go together.


You could say i no need to plan, but i can't live without planning.

I'm not those type of people who can just go with the flow.

No, i need to plan. No need stick with the time exactly, but at least i must know that there is a way where things could flow to.

If i didn't do any planning, i would be stressed and confused, and ended up feeling something wrong with my heart.

Yes thats me.

Until i finsh everything i've planned that i would feel better.


You could say i could just plan for myself and ignore everyone else.

But no, i can't do that.

I've tried, but i ended up including everyone else.

Because you see, i can't, and don't do "individual planning", unlike everyone else.

Because i don't like to feel left out, so i don't like it that other people are left out from the plan as well, even if they are willing to be left out.

Yeah, i admit maybe its that i'm extra 8 as well lar.

But seriously, i'm not an individual planner.

Not so selfish lor.


Sometimes i really admire those people who can just be so selfish and plan themself, then no need headache so much.

Or people who sit back, and let everything else be arranged and planned for you.

Or people who just sit there and wait to be called into the plan.

No need to even ask anything, because in the end, it'll all fall into face, because eventually, that worthless, unappreciated, dimwitted fool will plan everything.

I jealous.


Maybe next year i should just try sitting back, then let everyone else plan?
...
Forget about it, in the end i'm sure i'll be the only one planning and calling and sms-ing everyone again.

Oh well, at least "i tried".


Seriously, thank God for nice people like Tracy who will always do the planning, and Mak who isn't so fussy about driving, and also all the cooperative people like all of us in college.

If i have to plan all the time you wouldn't see me here now. I'll probably be in Hospital Bahagia.

I should learn how to plan and keep my head straight at the same time. Everytime i plan if someone messes it somewhere, even a small bit, i can go all haywire adee.

So thank God hopefully, everything goes well for the Perhentian trip!

I'll help of course, being busybody me, but its nice someone else who can keep things straight be the main planner!

And also everyone else in class whose always so cooperative!


Oh, what about my Redang trip you ask?

Since last year i've planned.

Everytime everyone give me high hopes all the time.

But it'll all end up me being the most dissappointed one all the time.

I hate everyone.


Oh well, thats life.

I need another Blog to bitch in btw. Hmm.

I feel like Dr Jeckyll and Mr Hyde now.

However you spell it lar.

Because as much as i try to be a nice person, and just let everyone take advantage of me, let me be taken for granted, the other side of me refuse to be downtrodden and want to stand up and be appreciated for, so i end up bitching and complaining in my Blog.

Regardless which side i'm being now, its not like anybody cared lar seriously.


Oh btw, have i mentioned i really hate this Chinese New Year in Penang?

Because i have this group of great people who can just simply forget about the tradition of all family members going bai-nian together.

Just because its too much of a fuss to come down to the island.

Like i said, its not like anybody really cared about my feelings lar.


I told you. I hate everyone else.

Except a certain few.


Don't worry. I'll be ok in a few hours.

So busybody. Should change.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e