Sunday, February 25, 2007

This is freaking annoying.

I borrowed this cousin of mine my Sims2: Pets DVD.

I've already told him, its dvd. CD-ROM couldn't play it, as from memory, i think his com was CD-ROM.

I joked with him i didn't want to borrow him, he cried.

Anyways, they conveniently brought it home.

Last year.

I've asked back for it more than twice.

And he have the cheek to tell me he lost it when i ask back from him just now. And even told me the story of how he lost it (Can't install, and even tried denying it.

How i feel like slapping his head off to Timbaktu.

Its not about the money actually.

Ok, slightly. Its RM15.

But more important is the lengths i've went to to get the game, so i could play it. I practically went OVER THE MOUNTAIN AND SEA (sorta) just to get the game working.

And he dare lost it.

If he showed some apology for the lost, i could've take it much better. Actually, i feel i wouldn't have even mind?

But no. He dare give me monkey-stories for it. Not even a single SORRY.

Luckily i maintain. Otherwise i would've shove his head down the drain outside my house.

Bloody hell.


To top it all off, i required Auntie's help to call me, so i could just "act out" a simply show saying how my friend is "rushing me" for the DVD, and thus, I NEED THAT FREAKING DVD BACK ASAP!

But... disappointment. Little bit help also ask N.E.W.S.*.
*North, East, West and South.

You can never get good help these days. Same with what happened to my w-inds. calendar.

MY FREAKING w-inds. CALENDAR!

I should've just wasted that EXTRA RM8 and bought it in Malaysia, some more can "add points" to my own Isetan card (And get vouchers! WEEEE!~)!

But no, i choose to get it there so my friend could get points, and after that i can wait for 6 months to get my calendar.

Its 25th February 2007 today.

The calendar can be used starting from 1st January 2007.

Sometimes, being a genius is all it takes to getting bloodily annoyed, irritated and disappointed.


To top all that "top-stuffs" up...

Class is starting tomorrow.

Maybe i should call in sick.

SICK OF EVERYONE!

Hish.


ps: Isn't it nice if that can officially be used to get an MC?

How wonderful the world would've been.

Teehee!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e