Monday, February 05, 2007

Stalker kimchi!

Yah, i feel like a stalker again today XD!~

Watching KangIn's ChunJi Radio now!

Viewable radio =D!~

YAH XD!~

KANGIN-OPPA SO CUTE XD!~

How i hope it wouldn't lag, but i'm grateful! Better than nothing =D!~

KANGIN-YAH XD!~

His voice is so nice XD!~



Oh, remember Hana Yori Dango 2 which i'm currently watching?

Guess WHO got addicted just recently =D!

Hmm, me, AuntieMunMun, PrettyKat and SamSoonHenney...

We can form our own "F4"!

But maybe we can be "R4" better? Retarded 4 =P?

Haha, just kidding! We are more suitable to be kMKH =D?
...
It sounded like some AWARD CEREMONY name o(=.=")o...

Anyways, being bo-liao me as always, if following the characters from F4, as expected:

I shall be Domyouji Tsukasa.
For my hair (I can turn it into pineapple hairstyle XD!~) and my retarded-ness.

AuntieMunMun can be Hanazawa Rui.
For her hair. Only. =D!

PrettyKat can be Nishikado Soujirou.
For her prettiness, and she seem fit to be those "tea-family-descendant" type.

SamSoonHenney can be Mimasaka Akira.
For the flufflyness in her which is alike Akira's family members (His mother and sister!), her liking for mature man (Henney!) and her "mafia-ness". Hehehe!

...
Really seem more alike R4 than F4 o(=.=")o... not that i want to be F4 but i'm just saying...
...
This is so bo-liao o(=v=")o.


---
BTW, i feel i am not very convincing in letting others know i really love Law.

I really really really do love Law!

Probably from my attitude and personality and laziness, it is difficult for people to see that i actually fancy Law.

Everyone else seem to think i am more suitable to be something else, other than Law.

Maybe my laziness once again, "well-shown".

Perhaps only those who know me well can see the love i had in me?

I doubt so as well.

I also doubt my classmates believed me when i told them i really love Law!

See the way i slacked and all, ehe!

I guess i've been too carefree?


As much as i hope people understand my feelings, the most crucial fact is still in me!

I know i love Law, and even though i might need to suffer a little, or even if i change course halfway, OR if i fail (Choy!) my First Year...

At least i knew i tried it, i love it (Doubt it'll change honestly!) and its just my slacking attitude pulling me down.


Is it necessary to prove to anyone?

Personally, i don't feel the need need to prove to anyone right? As long as i know then its enough!


FIGHTING!
---

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e