Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Teuky-virus spreading.

Teuky-virus is contagious.

May also be known as JungSu-bacteria.

First it spreads onto YoungWoon, who spreads it onto me for being in close-proximity for a long period of time

I should return it to YoungWoon, who shall then bring it back to JungSu, and then we shall help destroy it together with happy kimchi songs!

*dances around*

Well, as much as YoungWoon had spread it to me, i'm still one of the "main-carrier", seeing that JungSu and i are pretty much born around the same time.


People born around June and July are super-emo-freaks.

Trust me, its sorta proven.

Our mood-swings are probably worst than of a pregnant woman waiting to give birth.

Ok, i wouldn't know how its like, seeing that i was never pregnant, but whatever, i can't find a better comparison.



Even the smallest thing can make us (or rather, ME!) EMO.

But the smallest thing can also make us (or rather, ME ME!) feel better very quickly.

Like YoungWoon and Shin-chan socks XD!

Which is why, i can't help but being fangirly.

It just pulls me out from emo-ness much faster.

Though its one of the main "cause" of my emo-ness sometimes, but usually, they can always be count on to put that smile back on me again.

And i like smiling. Its nice to smile =).

Smiles are contagious.

One smile on them can put 10 back on me.

I always felt i never belong. But i had never felt so with them.
Probably because i didn't know them, but whatever.

So when people don't understand that, or feel its "silly" to fangirly, i can get emo.

Can't people understand i'm just like that?

Can't people just accept me for me?

And yes, thus i can feel very agitated and annoyed when people diss my favourite idols.

You see, i'm very protective of people and things i love.

As i consider them to be part of the peoples i love, i can never accept it when people diss them.

Its like dissing my family and friends. People who i love.

Except constructive criticism i guess, but it still depends. Thats another story anyways.



Where am i going now?

I was about to write about ONE ISSUE, i end up jumping to ANOTHER ISSUE.

I need to keep the things in my brains organized. I'll go bonkers if i continue so o(=.=")o.



Anyways, my main-point is, from what i was saying initially (before i jumped into my fangirly issue o(=.=")o...).

Though i can get emo really easily and fast, and as much as i can get better easily and fast as well...

We are just born mask-wearers ne?

But this is getting freaking tiring.

Isn't there anywhere in this world where we can just be ourselves?

Tough luck i guess.

I want to be like HeeNim.

I feel so mean for pulling Teuky-oppa into this. Maybe he doesn't feel the same way as i do?


특이 오빠 사랑해! 파이팅!

GO TO SLEEP XD!

kimchi
shall retire to dreamland as well for now!



As much as its tiring, FIGHTING!



Beach, i'm coming XD!!!~

The only place where i feel i truly belong.

Summer!!!~



ps: I don't know what talking me. Just forget what you've just written. I'm probably just blabbering as caused by the emo-ness.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e