Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The HeeChul in me dying to get out.

Someone should sleep early.

I saw a zit on his cheek, and a scar on his neck!

I don't remember scratching him (or anyone else) for the past few weeks 0_0...


Lets all go to Auntie's Blog, and read this post XD!~

LOVE LOVE!!~

BIG CHUT CHUT TO MY WOOKY XD!~


Oh, i was watching the 1677 Collect Call CF HeeNim's version, and saw HeeNim's shoes.

... when the HeeNimInMe came out again.

"Hmm, i've always wanted a pair of pink shoes, in that favourite pink of yours, you know..."

"Yeah, i've always wanted a shoe of that colour... and that style (The one HeeNim's wearing in the CF!)! But its kinda hard to find those... you know, in that colour and style..."

"I guess we'll just have to search for it... hmm... maybe the C-brand with a huge star has that?"

"Probably... they seem to fancy that brand anyways... but it could just look the same but be different brand?
Which reminds me, should i get that C-brand jacket?"


"Just take magnae (KyuHyun)'s Adidas jacket, YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT!"

"Yes i do, and i took it already XD!~ But i still need new jackets you know... Ooh, though, KyuHyun's jacket's colour... its not really the colour of your choice right?"

"No, not really... i'm still thinking of the shoes..."

"...
...
... you're NOT thinking of wearing that shoe with that fancy colour Bugs Bunny pajamas you got and walk OUT on the streets... right?"


"Oh my, you finally realize my existence in you for once, can guess my real intentions without asking..."

"..."

I'm so bo-liao XD!

Typical =3!~

BTW, something INTERESTING coming up =D!

Well... to me anyways, I'M SURE TO ENJOY IT XD!~

Ooh, and regarding the HeeNimInMe...

... I'm constantly contradicting myself so much, i guess its good in a way to express my feelings and so?

My alter-ego pan-chan has retired XD?~



Argh! I WANT TO GO SWIMMING!

Assuming we're all of age and mature enough...

Why does my period has to come at such time o(>.<)O!

AND I WAS WAITING FOR THIS FRIDAY TO GO SWIMMING TOGETHER ONE!!!

ARGH!!!

Just my luck! HMPH!

Kibbun-i-an-choah!

*runs to bite KangIn*

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e