Thursday, February 22, 2007

KangIn is NOT BLONDE anymore.

A very cute shade of dirty blonde, sorta, now!

YAH,
I LOVE XD!~

"Because Baby didn't like me blonde, so i change it to another colour Baby will like!"
said YoungWoon with a big grin splattered across his face, anticipating something in return for his thoughtfulness.

"Awwwwwwwwww, Baby did this for me," said a touched YoungJi in return.

BAMMM!!!

*
YoungJi hits YoungWoon's head with her super huge red bag*

Liar baby,
the blonde was supposed to be a "mid-phase" or something, because he was changing hair colour!

You announced it at
the beginning of your radio-show lar dear, that the blonde was not permanent o(=.=")o... so of course i'll know... literally speaking...

*Eyes a sulking YoungWoon rubbing his head...*

BUT
I STILL LOVE YOU (and your hair) XD!~

*glomps YoungWoon*


BTW, let me explain about the "mid-phase-hair-colour" thing!

Lighter hair colour/ Bleach-
blonde = easier to apply other colours on.

KangIn went blonde, then today he dyed another colour one it, so the hair will "catch colour" easier!

Kinda like what
JungSu-oppa did before!

I think thats what
ShinDong-oppa is doing as well!

Anyways, in
KangIn's case he "added-colour" to make it dirty blonde or something!

Which i love, but his "
blonde image" will always stay with me XD!~


Yah!~

Looking at him...

He reminds me of a
PINEAPPLE now... somehow XD!~

Sleeping with a pineapple, hmm.

I love,
his still so cute XD!~


BTW, a "certain-project"'s FIRST STAGE, sorta, has started!

What is it?

I'll leave it till
some other time to explain!

But anyways, after starting it, i was watching ChunJi, and i had to sit
SO NEAR to my screen, i might look as if i'm "sticking-my-face
-on-the-screen" from the back!

Can't wear my glasses, and didn't wore contacts cuz!

Somemore HeeChul was sleeping so snoozily on my chair, i didn't have the heart to move him away... yet...

So, i was "sticking-my-face-on-the-screen", and my butt was only
quarter on the chair (HeeChul taking another good half-quarter of it!).

Then i put ChunJi on
full-screen mode instead *big toothy grin*!~

HUGE
KANGIN'S HEAD SPLATTERED ON MY SCREEN XD!~

YAH YAH XD!~


Yah~~, i just
love looking at him in this hair now!
...
Ok, actually i had always
love looking at him, with or without the hair-colour!~

Its just something with
his looks, smile, personality, face, bod, bumm and especially, VOICE XD!~

I CAN STARE AT HIM ALL DAY XD (And creep him out!~ Not like he ever would, because we would end up looking into each other's eyes deeply XD!~)!~

But looking more at him...

He reminds me of...

...
Shin-chan...

...

ANDUE XD!~

As much as i love him (
Shin-chan!), i love my pineapple more XD!~

It must be the socks,
it must be the socks XD!~


Oh yeah, and these days... something is
wrong with my digestion...

Farted alot, luckily no smell =P, and stomach will occasionally get the "urge-to-go-toilet-ache"...

Somemore alot of
nose-poo... eiiii...

All
KangIn's fault! WARGH!

Ooh ooh, i see someone else sulking now!

*runs to drag SiWon along*

DANCE DANCE HAPPY FAMILY! YAH XD!~

*drags
ChangMin, RyeoWook and KyuHyun along as well*

YAH XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e