Sunday, February 04, 2007

My dad called me an OLD LADY.

--
There's this new Blog which i just got hooked onto =D!~

Its about her cats, and its just so full of nice stories, pics and captions that i ended up reading all her previous posts up to her first one last Aug XD!~

Hehehe, how i wish i could be as dedicated as her and update HeeChul's Blog as often with pics and stories and stuffs...

But... i'm SO NOT!

Am SO LAZY to even upload pics onto my OWN blog, till now there's A LOT of pics i had taken, which i wanted to Blog and tell stories about it, are left floating around in my folders o(=v=")o...

I would've won the World Award for Laziest Person Alive?

Vote for me =D!~
...
Lame o(=v=")o...

---

Hehe, actually, this "issue" was last year, sometime before New Year 2007, but AuntieMunMun told me she went clubbing today (With the new contacts - shall elaborate about that later XD!~), which reminded me of what my dad said.

He called me an OLD LADY o(ㅠ.ㅠ)o.

It all happened when he asked me why didn't i go to the OU Countdown Celebration thing with ProfessorBlurBiBi (Or Faye, he don't call her ProfessorBlurBi lar honestly o(=v=")o...), and i told her i didn't want to go because i don't like crowds and all, that i didn't even went clubbing with my friends when term ended.

Reason: I HATE CROWDS.**
**Except concerts (There are distractions) and shopping malls when there are spaces for everyone to move comfortably by.

Actually, its more of i hate bumping shoulders with people.

Squishing with everyone else just to get to one place.

Especially when its HOT... sweaty, smelly people squishing with each other.**
**I had a bad experience of this during the S.H.E. showcase some years ago. HORRIBLE!

Y.U.C.K.
*Note all the red colour i use, i really hate crowds o(=v=")o...

Thus, dad said i'm like an OLD LADY because i didn't like crowds o(=.+?)o...

Is it WRONG to hate crowds?

No, i should rephrase that...
I DON'T LIKE SQUISHING WITH PEOPLE I DON'T KNOW!

People who know me well would know how terrified i can be of sweats and oils of other people (especially strangers!), though i easily sweat myself.

So yes, i don't like places where a lot of people have to squish together, like canned tuna or sardines and stuffs.


Which reminds me of when i went to Low Yatt with AuntieMunMun last week, and it was SO CROWDED, we had to squish shoulder with everyone to get through, that i SO FEEL like running out of the place screaming with my hands high up in the air so people would actually let me through without blocking my way to the exit!

But, accompanying AuntieMunMun on her quest for mp4, so... tahan saja-lah.

Should've blackmailed AuntieMunMun for tomyam-soup the other day =D *grins naughtily*.

Thank God it didn't smell (Air-conditioned!), otherwise who knows what i would've done o(=.=")o.

I think i would've blackmailed her immediately after the stuffy-way-through-crowd for an all-expenses-paid-trip to Korea.

Seriously, i would've *smile toothily grin* =D.


Whatever, maybe i should just dig my friends to go clubbing next time, when we're not so stressed on work, just so to show my dad my "old-lady-side" don't come out often =P!

Erm... rather, THEY are not so stressed on work. I'm WAY not stressing myself... yet...
Lets just stop this conversation on studies RIGHT. NOW.

Anyways, however, i have this feeling that though i dig them out, on that night i would drive there, and upon one step into the club, i would immediately backtracked, run back into my car, lock myself in there until my friends promised that they WOULD NOT ask me to go into THAT CROWDED STUFFY PLACE again!

... hmm... if i had predicted that THAT would happen... i think i might as well just dig them go yumchar nya lar ne o(=v=")o...? Hehehe...


Ok, GO SLEEP NOW...

Not enough sleep last night o(=v=")o.

I LOVE SHOPPING BTW =D!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e