Friday, February 16, 2007

Sleepy.

But urge to block.

---
Actually this was written last night, but i got too sleepy and lazy to edit it properly so i didn't publish it =P!
---

Thanks to dear KameJess for the w-inds. Hanamuke MV XD!

I love Kame (to eat) for them! The rest of JE can be the "side-dishes"!
You know, Korean dishes requires alot of side-dishes (ban-chan) =D!~
*hides from Jess*

Sleepy and tired, but still watched that MV!

Apart from the huge urge to throw my Keita's album at his head everytime i see him (Heehee, so revengeful =P!)...

I ALSO WANT TO BE THEIR COORDI XD!~

The person who dresses them =3!

You see... Keita has a great bod.

But skinny legs.

In this MV, don't know who the bloody hell is the coordi... gave him a pair of leg-hugging jeans.

He looked like an unbalanced giant dancing o(>.<)O! If it was me, being Keita's sweetest thing alive (Muahahahaha =D!)...

I know how to dress him as to bring out the best point in him.

BTW, Keita's face is getting so long and skinny it made him look like a skeleton in the MV!

MAKEUP ARTIST PROBLEM!

I WANT TO BE THEIR MAKEUP ARTIST AS WELL!

As said, i know them (Keita especially!) best, so i'll know whats best for him as to bring out the best point in him.

Gosh, what am i doing here then?

Honestly =P!


Oh, shall not leave this post without complains about SuJu as well.

SiWon tried using KangIn as his kissing target o(=.=")o.

Honestly dear, no need to practise one lar (You're good enough XD!~).

Mwehehehehehe!
*hides from scary fans*

Serious 느끼!

You deserve your nickname XD!~


RyeoWooky-yah!~

I can never have any complains on my Wooky-yah!~

My purr-fect little man XD!~

YAH XD!~

Oh, but his getting too thin... still cute...

사랑 사랑!~

Love my little Wooky!~

Nyao!~


Ok, shall retire to bed now!

Sunshine beach summer everybody XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e