Thursday, February 08, 2007

"Who is your favourite Super Junior?"

When people ask me that question, i'll naturally answer:

RyeoWook.
...
HeeChul.
SiWon.
KangIn.
KyuHyun.
...
...
HanKyung.
SungMin.
KiBum.
YehSung.
EeTeuk.
DongHae.
EunHyuk.
ShinDong.

Yes, all of them are my favourite SuJu members.

Which are equivalent to ALL members of Super Junior...

... are my favourites.

Despite having "favourites-of-favourites" (The "Top-5"!), but still...

I LOVE THEM ALL XD!~

Yes, declaring my love for them everywhere i go *blush in happiness*!~

Yah, SUJU-yah XD!~


I want to get married to SiWon and KangIn and we shall live together with our kids and my beloved twin brother RyeoWook, happily ever after, ahahahahahahahahaahaha XD!~

*smiles gleefully to self*

Luckily my mom is used to it, otherwise she would've thought something was wrong with her daughter (Which... honestly is not exactly "not-true"...)!

She must've wondered how many husbands her daughter has as well o(=v=")o.

Let me count.
.....
....
...
..
.
Don't want tell =P!

My mom and me looking at KangIn's LIVE RADIO now!

My mom wondering how do we ("Kids-these-days"!) open all these stuffs all the time, when the camera focused on...

Moles XD!~

난 좋아 XD!~

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!~

But gosh, how i wish the bloody internet will be good for once so the LIVE RADIO can run smoothly... FOR ONCE!

Actually it was quite good last time, but still... you can never get enough of smooth-running, KangIn's ChunJi Radio XD!~

Especially when its viewable!~

YOUNGWOON-YAH XD!~

Dorky little piggy with the husky voice X3!~

BIG LOVE!~

YAH XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e