Saturday, February 10, 2007

WHATS WRONG WITH THIS FREAKING WORLD?... again!

As title.

WHATS WRONG WITH EVERYONE IN THIS FREAKING WORLD?

Sorta "as-title".

So many people annoyed me today, without me wanting to get annoyed.

No seriously, i was "suppose" to be in a GOOD MOOD today, but i got annoyed like, somehow, ALOT OF TIMES. In just today.

Even the Itallianis (However you spell it.) people manage to annoy me by somehow packing my cake in a different way from how they use to do it, which resulted in my lovely Cheesecake all "destroyed" because the strawberry sauce leaked out and all.

Stupidity i say. They use to pack the sauce seperately one.


Argh, don't want to talk about this anymore.

Let me meditate by eating my Cheesecake, and feel peace now.


ps: Oh yah, i manage to annoy myself as well... by forgetting something which i had wanted to post about o(=.=")o.

Brilliant.

Even Blogger annoyed me too by forcing me to upgrade my account.

But i guess its good too in a way?

Hmm...

Mola
!~

Tra-la~~ *hops and skips around*!



pps: I remembered what i wanted to say!

Just now upon reaching home, some idiot from an unknown number msged me this:
"Siapa ini? Boleh kenal ke?" (It says something like, "Who is this? Can i know you?". I can't remember the exact words, no point remembering something as idiotic as this.)

I was actually tempted, upon receiving that, to reply:
"Hantu" (Ghost)
Or:
"No" or "Tak boleh"
Or just to scold him in a foreign language or something.

But i didn't want to waste my time so i deleted it =P!

Now upon thinking.
Maybe i should've just msged something idiotic and sarcastic back, just for the fun of it!

Oh well!

But if he/ she dare call, i know what i'm going to say =P!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e