Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I LOVE CHINESE NEW YEAR =D!!!~

As always XD!~

Apart from the yummies and the powies (Angpows!~), there's also...

... HOLIDAY XD!~~


I could've slept last night at around 12.30am or so...

But i ended up drawing cartoons and loves and all those stuffs ALL OVER my Super Junior planner, and at the same time listening while CousinPrettyKat watch Hana Zakari no Kimi Tachi he!~

Its so funny even from listening, and i've actually watched it before! So imagine how i was when i watched it, accompanied by my trademark "monkey-laugh" (As my mom said it sounded like o(=.=")o...)!

Oh, and its the first time i saw CousinPrettKat watch a show and laugh this mad!

I really didn't regret from watching the show! Thanks YesAsia XD!~

The drama is, though honestly very exaggerating, but its also very nice, relaxing and funny!~ NYAH XD!~

I want to dress-up as a guy and go attend a boys school as well XD!~

Well... that is if the boys school has cute guys like YuZhe, Jiro or WuChun... or even freaky but cute ones like DaShu!

Otherwise... from the stories i heard from my guy friends who studied in boys' school...
...
Thank God i'm a GIRL studying in a co-ed school!



ps: As much as i thank you YesAsia, this does not give you the right to hike up prices of stuffs which I want to buy.

Apart from that, you're free to hike up any other stuffs which i didn't want to buy.

Thank you for the kind thought and cooperation =D!~


pps: I was just reading WuChun's Blog (Thanks to the link from AuntieMunMun's Blog!~)!~
*AuntieMunMun, tell WuChun he should change his Blog's banner, he looked so funny XD!~

Anyways, i was reading this post:
THANK YOU WUCHUN FOR THE ENGLISH VERSION!!!
I freaking lazy read chinese one, otherwise wouldn't have even bothered going there =P!!!

So jealous of him o(ㅠ.ㅠ)o... getting to spend CNY with his family and close relatives... even going on holiday with them!

Of course, i'm grateful for what i have!~
But just jealous of the fact he spent it with his family and close relatives, SUPER ALOT OF PEOPLE!

EVERYBODY IN THE HOUSE XD!~

I've always believe that CNY should be celebrated with all members of family and close relatives, all enjoying each other's company and siao-ing and "gambling" and stuffs!

But i was wrong, apparently, because i spent CNY with just my beloved family and some of my closest relative, all WHO I DEEPLY LOVE!!!

All other closer relatives are either far-far-away, or those i use to feel we are close are just too lazy to move their bums from home.

I missed the old days where all of us would gather and go bai-nian and ki-siao!

I guess times change when you grow up!

Oh well!


I've actually resented some of my "use-to-be-close" relatives for being so "unfamily-like", also because of a certain something, but i guess everyone has gotten used to their own ways of living, so i shouldn't think much of pulling people who didn't want to be together to come together, just so because of the name "family".

Whats the point, really!

Yeah, i find i'm rather resentful! No good, no good!

Then i read this thought shared by WuChun:
It’s pointless to keep thinking of the sad memories. Let bygones be bygones… so STOP THINKING OF IT because it’s only you who choose whether you want a happy or sad life. I want you to be happy and I know you can achieve that!

一直停留在不愉快的回憶裡是沒有用的,所以現在就覺悟吧,因為只有你自己可選擇你要有一個傷心,還是開心的人生。我要你快樂,我也相信你可以做到的!
Thank yous Mr WuChun!


So yeah, whats the point of feeling sad and resentful (Its no good for health as well!) for people who are not simply worth you "feeling" for them!

Always be happy, and be thankful for what you have!

Your family members and other relatives who are still close to you!

I LOVE YOU GUYS XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e