Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Wooky vs Woony.

I was torn between listening for to Shukira or ChunJi.

ChunJi is bora and DJ-ed by KangIn.

Shukira is non-bora DJ-ed by EunHyuk and EeTeuk, and my little RyeoWook is the guest.

Thank you Auntie for informing me of RyeoWook's appearance!

So what happened in the end anyways?

I switched on BOTH radios..

I initially muted ChunJi, because it was lagging, and i want to listen to my Wooky (Sorry Woony!~).

But ChunJi didn't lag the moment Shukira came back from the songs.

So i ended up listening to BOTH at the same time.

Kim RyeoWook (RyeoWook) vs Kim YoungWoon (KangIn).

Who won?

KangIn's sorta won, because somehow, the volume was louder, but i still manage to pay attention to both of it... somehow.

Because there was RyeoWook's voice.

Hmm.

But Shukira is just SO SMOOTH, should just pay all attention to Shukira XD!~


So proud of little RyeoWooky!~

He sang both "theme-song" for Shukira and ChunJi!

So do M4U (YehSung's radio!) if i'm not mistaken!

YAH XD!~

I'm not sure about Shukira, but i'm very sure he wrote that song for ChunJi!

And i'm 95% sure Shukira's theme-song as well ne XD!~

He sang both song so wonderfully XD!~

I especially like ChunJi's song's ending part ("~~ChunBangJiChuk~~~!")!

Shukira's song was great too XD!~

Aren't you just proud of the little Wooky=D?

I am XD!~


Oh, i was listening to the theme-song Wooky sang in Shukira, and when it ended i changed to ChunJi, and ChunJi's theme song was just playing XD!
...
But it lagged. So i didn't get to listen to the theme-song in full.
...
Shall get Wooky to sing it to me tonight.


Enough. Go do work.


CHINESE NEW YEAR HOLIDAYS SOON XD!~

As much as angpows are important, STUDY AS WELL (hopefully, as long as i don't get sidetracked...)!

FIGHTING!

ANGPOW especially...

SUPER SHINHWA FIGHTING XD!~

YAH XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e