Friday, February 09, 2007

I love that retarded little kid.

I've actually written a considerable amount of stuffs, till the bloody screen hanged and i had to restart the whole thing... idiotic...

A bit the lazy to write again, so i'm just summing everything up!


I was basically talking about HOW MUCH i love Shin-chan!

I LOVE CRAYON SHIN-CHAN XD!~

You don't know how much i love that retarded little boy!~


Everytime a new issue of Shin-chan comic comes out, which the chinese-version will usually be faster, i'll tell myself to wait for the malay-version, but in the end i'll still end-up buying the chinese-version!

Because i just can't wait! I LOVE READING IT TOO MUCH!

The reason i prefer the malay-version is because i'm abit the too lazy to read chinese =P!

But i don't really mind actually, as long as i get to read Crayon Shin-chan XD!~

I've huge stacks of it at home, and i'm always on the look-out to see if i've missed any copy, which i haven't, and get dissappointed that i didn't miss any copy =P!

I really enjoy reading it, i've read again-and-again all my Shin-chan comics SO MANY TIMES most of it had "worn-out" adee!~

But i still love them!~ Yah XD!~


Oh yeah, thats why when MinWoo imitated Shin-chan from one of the Korean variety programs (ManWonHaengBok!), it was funny, but i was the happiest XD!~

His imitating my favourite Shin-chan (Does this mean its his favourite too?)!

Though, i'm still much better at imitating Shin-chan as compared to MinWoo =P! Sorry oppa!~

But the "mandarin-version" lar! Because the VCDs i watch which PrettyKat borrowed home are in mandarin-version, thus!

She agreed i sound alike (Or maybe she's just making me happy? Hmm...)!

But maybe only the mandarin-version, since my bro say i don't sound alike the Japanese-version at all o(=.=")o...

Maybe his just jealous (But whats there to be jealous at? Hmm...)!


So anyways, last night, i was in quite a bad mood!

ChunJi wasn't running smoothly, and i didn't understand a single thing from the GPL tutorial topic i was supposed to prepare for today's class!

Erm... though i had NEVER paid attention in all my GPL classes, i've actually tried to prepare for the WRONG tutorial topic o(=v=")o... no wonder i don't understand anything and nothing rings a bell lar *faints*...
But still, must work hard for this although i hate it! FIGHTING!

Oohs, and i was packing everything up, wanting to go to sleep with the bad mood (Gave up trying to prepare... since i don't understand anything... from the WRONG TOPIC... grr!), when AuntieMunMun asked me to check this post from her Blog!

*check check*

Immediately i went from very-down-mood, to very-high-mood XD!~

YAH XD!~

*dances around like a mad woman*

Uri YoungWoon-oppa wearing Shin-chan socks XD!~

SO CUTE (But i bet it'll be cuter on me =D!~)!

I'm going to steal the socks from him tonight and wear it 24/7 XD!~

You, if you don't give me those socks XD!~
*The pic looks more like his "grr-ing" at me for stealing his socks o(=v=")o... wrong caps...*

But oppa looks so tired, i feel more like catching him and drag him home and put him to sleep (Then take those socks!~)!

Oi... what "kimchi *yum*" o(=.=")o...

But i know i'm delicious XD!~

Mweheheheheheheheheheheheheheeeee!~


Which reminds me, i still haven't get that Shin-chan blanket from MunMun's EricHwaChut =P!

Even though i saw it from a clip long time ago, but MUST GET XD!~

AuntieMunMun, i'll trade that blanket with you for a PuPu blanket =D! Want?


Its really such a pity there are lack of Shin-chan merchandises in Malaysia!

Otherwise you know who will be clad with Shin-chan merchandises all over XP!~

I prefer original merchandises, or at least, it doesn't look fake lar! Alot of "weird-lookings-one" around i find from PasarMalam o(@@)o...

I've so far only have a Shin-chan note-book, which i've bought ages ago from Thailand but still haven't use before because i love it too much, and thats it!

So much for a fan har o(=v=")o?

Must "stock-up" with Shin-chan stuffs next time i go Thailand =D!~

Or hopefully, even better, KOREA XD!~

SHIN-CHAN SOCKS XD!~


Oh yeah, i do have a Shin-chan alarm clock long time ago!

But it spoilt and i think my mom threw it away?

Good, i'm in need of MORE alarm-clocks anyways (Despite my 4 alarm clocks =P!), good reason to get one more new Shin-chan alarm clock ne =D?

YAH XD!~

Oh yes, and my Shin-chan watch my cousinLengLeng (Or was it MeiMei?) bought for me last time from Petaling Street XD!~

Its spoilt but i *think* i still have it now, despite its quite the old adee too!


See, told you i love Shin-chan =D!~

SHIN-CHAN XD!~


ps: Ooh, i did this Quiz thingy i got from MunMun's Blog:

Which TVXQ member will fall in love with you?

And i got:
Which TVXQ member will fall in love with you?



Max Choikang Changmin
Oh yes, he likes you. He's my fave of TVXQ. Stupid you; not fair. I should be the only to have him! He's so adorable and cute. You'll love him too.
Take The Quiz Now!Quizzes by myYearbook.com

Sorry Professor BlurBi, lets see who you get XD!~

Little boy loves his nuna XD!~


pps: Apparently... from MunMun's DongWan diaries translation at mySHINHWA...

Uri DongWan-oppa just wrote something about Shin-chan the day before as well!

YAH XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e