Sunday, February 04, 2007

HUGE WALLPAPERS OF SUPER JUNIOR!

GAH!!!

FREAKING HUGE
OFFICIAL WALLPAPERS OF SUPER JUNIOR!!!

My nephews use to rule my background, then the NII wallpapers came (KangIn looking at me with his dreamy looks (because kimchi always looks tasty) every morning when i open the com XD!~), and now...

GAH!!!

*dances around in happiness*

The best part is apart from being able to choose "Whose my SuJu for the day", i also get to choose the wallpapers according to my mood XD!~

One of my faves are HeeNim's looks as if wondering "What am i going to do today" and "kimchi you look funny" (because his looking back at you the camera with a "wondering" expression, thus its as if he wondered why i... look funny o(=.=")o... should choose some other "title" for that pic...)!

Actually all are my faves lar XD!~

But because i especially love my HeeNim, so he shall be the FIRST from the beautiful line of wallpapers to appear as my background =D!~


The "bad-but-also-good" part is i don't know who to choose everyday XD!~

CHOOSE ALL EVERYDAY XD!~

YAH XD!~

LOVE LOVE XD!~

Yes, i can get very hyper when it gets late, especially when there's so many good-looking guys with me XD!~


Oh, another thing is... as everyone had and should've known...

I'm so bo-liao.

Upon realising from the beautiful huge pics that you can see HeeNim and RyeoWook's contacts, i start looking deeply into their eyes in every pic, just to see who wears contacts o(=v=")o.

Typical of me, LETS LIVE WITH IT XD!~


ps: I love Wooky's new curly hairstyle XD!~


Edit@1:38am:
Dang!

Due to the fact the pictures are at this angle instead of that angle, i can't just click "Set as Desktop Background" from Windows Explorer and expect it to "fall-into-place", as i've always did with my previous wallpapers.

I had to click that button ("Set as..."), go to the Desktop properties and CHANGE the position's settings from "Stretch" to "Center", otherwise the background will look all weirdly stretched (thus, the "name" of the position).

A bit the troublesome, but i guess it'll be worth-it =D!

SiWon's my little Simba now =D!~

And yes, got to accompany HeeChul now, complaining o(=v=")o.

Should intoxicate him with the beauty of the-guy-she-is-named-after, so maybe next time when she is seeking attention i can just open HeeNim's pics for her to see, and she'll be all mesmerized by HeeNim's beauty she won't complain complain complain =D?

...

I guess it'll NEVER work, seeing she's only mesmerized by food, but shall-try =D!


Drats, she just crawled into the plastic bag which contains the new pants i bought for CNY.

Extra work now (Had to wipe it so it'll be clean!).

Naughty girl.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e