Monday, April 14, 2008

Conspirarcy Theory.

OMG bloody annoyed now (sorta - not that bad lar). Keep in mind this post is written in annoyance.
Though that said, since i had a few moments to ponder on this problem, maybe i might sound as if i lost my head, but as regarding to the facts and points, i'm very sure my brain is intact even if the head decides to lose itself.


So anyways, my worst fear (ok, NOT, its not "my worst fear", but i *know* it'll come some day - I hate it when i'm right !) came, in the form of my brother and mom proclaiming that Ju-lia has allergies, which may come from my most precious and reason to live in the world, Kim HeeChul.

Interesting.
I wonder if i can sue for baseless accusation?


BTW, i think i should rename my Blog title as, "How eiko's brains work?"...
.
.
.
Nah, Dancing Out! is way cooler!
SuJu-fied XD!


Anyways...

Don't get me wrong, i love my brother and SIL and Ju-lia and all, but yeah, this is my Blog and this is how my brain works.

Personally, i have this conspiracy theory that its either an attempt to get rid of HeeChul... again... or so Ju-lia can stay full-time at her maternal grandparent's house without worrying that it might offend anyone, particularly in the form of my grandmother or Ju-lia's great-grandmother. My parents are cool-people see, they don't mind.

Its not that i'm suspicious, but i question and suspect most things (make that everything), so its normal that i think so.

In fact, you should be worried if i don't think so.
Means something wrong somewhere up there, which would require a trip to the doctor to get a medical prescription to go Korea to meet up with my one true love in the form of 13 boys..
...
Ok please do so XD!~


In fact regarding the Super Junior - M problem, i have this conspiracy theory that LSM is probably actually sitting back in his rundown building's office and enjoying a glass of wine while we ELF fight to protect our boys, and he enjoys it that everything is going well as planned.

Don't blame my mind for thinking so. Blame ICPU, World Issues and Mr Moaz.
And maybe my classmate ShenJi as well due to his conspiracy theory that the movie Super Size Me was probably initiated by McDs competitors in one of their many attempts to bring McDs down. What he said actually got me thinking A LOT.


But yeah, who knows what the "real reason" is behind all this hoohaa, which considering the fact that Ju-lia only spends like, maybe 2-3 hours a week downstairs and most of her time is spent either at her maternal grandparents' house OR her own room... or in the car too which i think she spends more time IN the car than being downstairs (the only time she gets closest to HeeChul, if HeeChul even bothered to walk past her anyways, seeing that afternoon is HeeChul's nap time outside, in study room or my room).

Oh yeah, i forgot the fact that HeeChul is the "trigger-of-all-evil", something like SM, because she was 10 feet away from Ju-lia that 2-3 hours she (Ju-lia ) was downstairs. Brr. Scary.


Or she may really have allergies to begin with and no conspiracy theory intact. It could either be hereditary (but which is not prominent in our sjde of the family), or it may be the fact that being their "first born", my brother and SIL are specially paranoid about everything, and thus being too-clean, which may lead to the fact that everything can be sensitive and thus allergenic to Ju-lia.

Oh yeah, i should stop telling every vet i meet that my brother is paranoid. I'm making a bad name for him in the "vet-world", but i'm sure i'm not the first-story nor would i be the last.

I would prefer the first option btw. Then i wouldn't have too much arguments, or noises to make, and it'll be more peaceful honestly.
Because knowing me, i like to fight for rights for animals, or children, who can't represent themselves. Its just me, really.


Like my cousin Joey said, its normal to be paranoid, its, after all, their own child. Even I am paranoid about my HeeChul all the time, which is so bloody true.

But using my baby is...


Oh well.

I rest my case.

I have to halt writing this post because i need to go take care of Ju-lia now! SING SONG TIME XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e