Sunday, April 13, 2008

A new format.

Today's mood: 13
Current thoughts: Where are my 13 boys?
As-of-now: 13

---

Of the new format i added above on today's whatsa whats...

JUST BECAUSE!

Ok, its because i'm kinda envious that LJ can add all those sorts of stuffs, and as much as i have an LJ-account... i'm rather lazy to go explore LJ at the moment =P! Maybe soon?

Also because i love my this blog, and i guess you can say i'm obsessed with this Blog of mine.

Me and my obsessions. Lols.
Its as if i'm obsessed with everything isn't it?
Shall compile a list of my obsessions soon, lols (due to my short-memory-span, i'm still in midst of compiling it and noting it down, because i'm sure to forget... can you believe it? My memory's horrible!)!


I love it that i was a previous ICPU student, no matter how limited an ICPU students' boundaries may be...
Anyways, and that i've attended the Challenge and Change in Society class! Which can literally also be translated as "Psychology" in a way.

So yeah, after attending that classes (or maybe just being an ICPU student helps), it makes you very, or more, analytical.
So i have this habit of analyzing behaviours and all, loads of thanks to the "so-called-Psychology-subject" which really broaden minds! I really love the classes and enjoy attending (albeit dreaming in class) and i never miss a class!

But honestly... if you ask me WHAT did i actually *learn* from my class... i'll keep quiet, close my eyes, think back and...

Remember nothing.

Seriously.

The only things i remember from my class is:
- My good-looking buff with a nice-bod Mr Collins (AhMa, he have a nice butt - omg sound so wrong telling AhMa your teacher's butt is nice (= =")...) and my wonderful classmates!
- Our presentations (details forgotten, except the one i did about Wildlife Products)
- Sleeping in class
- Learn to analyze behaviours, personality, habit etc, to get a better understanding of things
- While half listening and paying attention to what the teacher is saying, jotting down on my notebook the names of 13 boys and memorizing them along with birthdates.

If you're wondering how i can remember 13 boys and their names so fast, along with everything else... hehehe, i did it in just 3 days over 3 Challenge and Change class *proud* !~ Which probably leads up to like, took me an hour plus if so?
And i made sure i wrote the correct hangul! I guess i can say my hangul improves thanks to my 13 boys too (^^ )!~

Hahaha, i love my ICPU classes, apart from the fact that i get to do all Wildlife or Environment related assignments i want (you get to choose any related topic you want), which i do best (achieving level4 - something like an A - for all of it)!!
Actually i miss doing Social Sciences a lot, it may be "easy", but its something i can really put my butt in it to do, because its nice and interesting!


Anyways, what i'm trying to say is (omg see i side-tracked big time again XD), regarding analyzing behaviours... its good because it puts you in another perspective and all those stuffs... and as you do so, you gradually try to achieve Self-Actualization and to be a better person!

So yeah, i've been analyzing my behaviour these days and i realize that the reason i've been feeling lethargic these days is because of...

SUJU-WITHDRAWAL-SYMPTOMS.
No seriously.

The last time i had it was before the release of their 2nd album, after coming back from Korea and now.
I miss them so much, but there's not much update nor any videos which could keep me sane and all, so yeah...
And i guess its cause i'm rather bored roo despite like, having so many things to do (but not doing, yet)...

But yeah, i'm sure i'm having SuJu-Withdrawl-Symptoms now.

When is my 13 boys coming back?
I miss them so much (ㅠ.ㅠ)...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e