Sunday, April 27, 2008

OMG i'm a shitty gamer!

I love gaming, not those 24/7 addicted-types, but i do get my hands on playing computer or video games whenever i like... and if i do get addicted to that game, nothing can pry me away from it.

That said, once pried, 10 years don't touch also can.


Anyways... it was always in my subconscious-mind that i'm not a "good gamer". I wanted to, just not one...
Heck, i hardly finishes any RPG games i started playing, and sometimes when boss-challenges gets too hard, all i need to do is yell out to my Bubu-chan, all problems solved.

But i love gaming, though not addicted types... but still... it was difficult to come to the fact that i'm a shitty gamer...

But now... confirm shitty gamer.
I can't even play Super Princess Peach right.

I mean, i finished the game and all (i think the first game i ever finished?)... but it was SO BLOODY EASY!!! Bubu-chan can close his eyes and he can finish playing the game, with bloody high scores, in like... an hour?


Ah, what the heck, live with it.
Can game better than cannot game at all.


And i need to stop eating before i sleep.

Bad habit. Pwwww!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e